White Sandals

dgie

Reaction score
What do you think of white sandals? And if you like them, what would you wear them with?

i absolutely LOVE white shoes/sandals....but only if the foot is tanned :wink:
white sandals can be practically worn with anything from miniskirts, 50s skirts, jeans (any color except for black :wink: ), etc, etc, etc :innocent:

I have a pair of strappy white sandles.. I love them. They're a little too large, but that kind of gives them their own personality. I wear them with white capris and a bright top.. or with a denim mini.. :heart:

:heart: white shoes/sandals/flipflops...anything

By the way, what do you guys think of these? I think they might actually go with some of my stuff and they were fairly cheap. Any opinions?

Could be great with some boy shorts on a summer afternoon!

I like those Purple...they look like a lower heel version of LV's.. I personally would wear them with cropped jeans, very a la Marc Jacobs :wink:

I was actually thinking of the Louis Vuitton, which are just slightly over my budget. :lol: Glad you guys like them. I think I'll go back and buy me a pair... :wink:

By the way, I was also considering pairing them with a couple of my vintage dresses. They seem to have that sort of retro flavour to them... :flower:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 4th, 2004 - 1:23 am
By the way, I was also considering pairing them with a couple of my vintage dresses. They seem to have that sort of retro flavour to them... :flower:
They seem a very good choice if you wanna go for the "sexy secretary look"

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 4th, 2004 - 12:49 am
By the way, what do you guys think of these? I think they might actually go with some of my stuff and they were fairly cheap. Any opinions?
very nice!!!!!! :woot:

These aren't exactly white, but they look like Cinderella slippers :magic:

I love white sandles! I wear 50's type skirts with them and I got a white trench coat, that as an outfit I wear white strappy sandles and white sun glasses. It looks very barneby street!

I also have a pair of white ballet flats I just love. They are very feminin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->