Who Designed This? More Accessories...

Looking for a certain pair of sunglasses

So I'm looking for a certain pair of sun glasses. The kid got them in NewPort Beach (not that that should make a difference) They are gold (Or gold colored) almost avaitor style but not realy and have "VW" as their logo on the frame. Something like "Vitz" and then the W word.

Anyone got any idea what I'm talking about?

The Devil Wears Prada-Meryl Streep Sunnies

Does anybody know what brand were Miranda's (Meryl Streep) sunglasses?
I think she had them on in a few scenes and were a few different colors, most memorable in the last Paris scene as she gets out of the car into the the photographers, and Andy quits.
Thanx I really love them.

I think I read in some tabloid-y magazine that they're Versace...

I was wondering this too actually.

the were gold with smoke tinted lens...............are those the right ones???

Ianastar said:
I was wondering this too actually.

the were gold with smoke tinted lens...............are those the right ones???

Yeap! that's it, I still cant find them. If you do please post.

I looked online at a few places and didnt see them.

I wonder, since Pat used alot of vintage designer stuff as well, if those were older sunglasses???

GOLD DISC Bracelet Carrie Wears on Sex & the city

Been watching re-runs of sex & the city and want the gold bracelet and pendant that she wears.
Does anyone know brand or more descriptive details on the bracelet that the character Carrie Bradshaw wears season 3 in Sex in the City.
ep32_carrie_jakieosunglasse.jpg

photo from hbo.com

Sorry no but that is a great outfit-sunglasses, trench - I'm not really a carrie fan but I like this pic.

Fendi Sunglasses from Monster in Law

I need help finding the sunglasses that Jane Fonda wore in the movie "Monster In Law". Near the beginning of the movie where Jane Fonda's character is coming out of the hospital, she is sporting what looks like a pair of Fendi sunglasses. All I know is that they are tortoise shell. I havent seen the exact scene in question, I am looking for these for a friend.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!! :flower:

ID Kanye West Sunglasses

Could someone please ID these sunglasses:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Thanks! :flower: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this was going to be a game, considering how many glasses West wears. Him, and Bono! :lol:

LOL!! No, it's not... My BF lost his precious gucci from a couple of seasons ago, and the one's that Kanye is wearing looks very similar..

The one's he lost are the GUCCI shades on the pic attached. :wink:

Attachments

• gucci.jpg
    gucci.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Those are the Dior Ragga. Very old style, I tried them on, they're incredibly hideous frames...

those are hideous! when I saw Kanye wearing those...I was like "oh no he didn't!!!"

Are the ones Kanye is wearing the same as this model?

dior_ragga_2_kh8_w7.jpg

That's the Dior Ragga, and I don't find them similar at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->