Who Is This Jacket By?

Discussion in 'Shop Till You Drop' started by Caramel, May 4, 2004.

1. Caramel

Caramel Active Member

I recently saw a pic of Sophie Anderton (don't really know who she is, but... :unsure: ) where she was wearing this really gorgeous jacket. I can't upload the pic because I have trouble with my scanner but I'll try to describe it.
    It was a very lightweight material and it was beige. I didn't see too much of the front because she was wearing it open, but it had the most gorgeous lining, very oriental looking, green with a beige/brown/gold pattern I think :heart:

Does anyone have any idea who it might be by? Sorry about the vague description, I'll try to get my scanner fixed so I can attatch the pic, I'm just really desperate to find out about the jacket :flower:

2. PinUpGirl

PinUpGirl New Member

I tried to be helpfull and went looking for the pic, but al I could find are pictures of Sophie almost naked :wacko: She obviously is a lingerie/glamour model :p

Sorry, Caramel, don't have a clue :unsure:

3. Caramel

Caramel Active Member

That's all I found too :innocent:

Thanks for you help though! :flower:

4. Caramel

Caramel Active Member

Ok, I got a pic! I know you can't see the jacket that well, but maybe someone will recognize it anyway?

*Edited to say that the picture turned out really weird when I resized it :unsure: