Who Is Your Rock Star Crush?

^^wouldnt it be lovely if 2004 aka the year of M5 was all a giant dream. Although I must admit that Adam Levine is one of my guiltiest pleasures. He's adorable. *blushes*

omg, this is the most perfect topic, i swear if you just add like musical talent to a guy, it makes them sooo much hotter. I have manyyy rock star crushes for my own good. Carlos D, Nick Zinner, Jared Followill (although i think we all have this crush, does wonders for his ego i bet), Carl Von Arbon (from the Shout Out Louds), Steve Bays, the list goes on and on! :D

:lol: Maroon 5 isn't that bad, y'all!

But that picture of Jared is PRECIOUS!!!

Paul Banks, Steve Bays, Brian Molko, Patrick Stump (from Fall Out Boy), Mikey Way, and I think I will mention it one more time, as he is my future husband :blush: , but Nick Hodgson!

What band is jared followill in?? he is yum

Chris Cornell from Soundgarden/Audioslave sooo very very very mmmmmm

Jeff Buckley- my words could never do justice to his magnificance

lamb said:
the singer from the Bodyrockers... Simply gorgeous and btw, I saw him yesterday in Covent Garden! I'm pretty sure there was something between us... like hundred tourist!

hes an aussie DJ isnt he? and bluddy hot!

Any of the Kings of Leon boys and Gyroscope boys!!!

the kings
points_kings_of_leon.jpg

gyro
195727306_l.jpg

well, this is slightly stupid, because he´s not exactly handsome in any traditional rockstar way, but it would be Serj Tankian from System of Down.. But five years ago, if I could have it like that :smile: he just looked better then.

Tiny Dancer said:
I know, but look at his eyes :heart: I cried during Live 8 btw :P Pink Floyd together again was just too much for me!
I think a lot of people did. I cried for an hour or so :blush: I cried really loudly when Roger dedicated Wish You Were Here to Syd Barret :cry: I'm gettin' all teary eyed again :shock:

...more.I'm gonna stop now :ninja:

Attachments

• 040505-kurt-cobain.jpg
    040505-kurt-cobain.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 163
  • jocshotshitbrik.jpg
    jocshotshitbrik.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1
Hottest rock stars: Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison (too bad he seemed like a douche), Jimi Hendrix, Debbie Harry, Julian Casablanca's eyes and voice (the rest I'll pass on), Jack White (if he lost 30 pounds). Elliott Smith was also sort of sexy, not physically... but he seemed so vulnerable, I wanted to give him a hug. :(

Sexiest male voices:
Jim Morrison
Jimi Hendrix
Julian Casablancas
Elliott Smith (his voice was sexy in a fragile, intense way)

Female:
Debbie Harry

Last edited by a moderator:
The_Ida said:
YEAHHHH! Syd :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm more into Roger Waters and Dave Gilmour, though. Dave was so beautiful when he was younger. Roger is so charismatic, and still is. I admire Roger the most.

I didn't realize Syd Barrett was so hot! :heart: Also Dave Gilmour was kind of cute.

...i swear if you just add like musical talent to a guy, it makes them sooo much hotter.

EXACTLY!!!... That's why Brandon Boyd Is sooo hott, because he is in Incubus.

brandon_side_med.jpg
zumaphotos203236.jpg

holy sh*t he is so hot!! I forgot he was that good looking.

I agree with Robbie williams I LOVE him, sexy sexy naughty cheeky all those things.

i heart john mayer - he is sooooo dreamy
also i must admit i love lead singers (maroon5 ,the killers, dashboard confessional)

Motley Crue : Nikki Sixx - VInce Neil and Tommy Lee
Trent Reznor (NIN)
Sebastin Bach and John Taylo (Duran duran)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"