Wich One? Help!

Golden_butterfly

The mod squad
Reaction score
Hi all, :flower:
I'm gonna buy a new mascara soon,but this time thought i would change from my
regular Luxurious Mascara for a False Lash Effect ( Yves Saint Laurant).
As i have short eye lashes i need i need length as well as a lil curl.
I'm out for the quiet dramatic look.
So after a lot of searching i have narrowed my options to...

1.Yves Saint Laurant -Mascara Longueur Intense

Attachments

• YSL.jpg
    YSL.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1
I have a sample of Mascara Longueur Intense and it's a lovely lengthening mascara but doesnt provide much in terms of volume. Has a really amazing brush and does a good job of holding a curl (I curl my lashes prior to mascara application with a curler). I found this smudged a teeny tiny bit when I wore it on a hot and humid day though, but otherwise should be fine. There's a GWP coming up here so I may purchase it myself

hth!

(btw, if YSL could create a mascara with the volume of Faux Cils and the length and separation of Mascara Longueur, that would be perfect :lol: )

I heard the Dior Show is very thick and tends to clump,true ? :unsure:

Thanks for answers :flower:

P.S Whats GWP ? :huh:

hi all, i've already this ? on the eyeliner site but i'm asking here to because i'm desparte(sp) please help me with a good eye make-up esp. mascara & eyeliner, as i'm doing some loud boo hooing from, thanks much :wacko:

Diorshow is the bomb! :mohawk:

Honestly, the mascara is thick textured, but, to avoid clumps, you should remove excess product from the wand in the container, so you don't waste it. It is better to apply little amounts, bit by bit until you get it right, than applying a huge amount and having to remove everything off... :wink:

I must admit I've never really gotten this issue with makeup brands. Isn't a mascara just a mascara regardless of the maker... :ninja:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:14 pm
I must admit I've never really gotten this issue with makeup brands. Isn't a mascara just a mascara regardless of the maker... :ninja:
:lol: :angry: Them's fightin' words!!! :angry: :lol:

Some mascara brands have different ingredients in their products that other brands don't have. Some brands have more technology and quality than others... :wink:

Originally posted by tealady+Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:16 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:16 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:14 pm
I must admit I've never really gotten this issue with makeup brands. Isn't a mascara just a mascara regardless of the maker...  :ninja:
:lol: :angry: Them's fightin' words!!! :angry: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Sorry, I guess I've just never really been that into makeup... :blush:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:24 pm
Some mascara brands have different ingredients in their products that other brands don't have. Some brands have more technology and quality than others... :wink:
Okay, thanks. :flower:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:27 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:27 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by tealady@Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:16 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia
@Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:14 pm
I must admit I've never really gotten this issue with makeup brands. Isn't a mascara just a mascara regardless of the maker...  :ninja:

Sorry, I guess I've just never really been that into makeup... :blush: [/b][/quote]
I'm not fighting with you; the make-up manufacturers will! I think you're on the right track... :flower:

Originally posted by tealady+Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:38 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:38 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:27 pm
Originally posted by tealady@Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:16 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia
@Mar 4th, 2004 - 10:14 pm

Sorry, I guess I've just never really been that into makeup... :blush:
I'm not fighting with you; the make-up manufacturers will! I think you're on the right track... :flower: [/b][/quote]
Really? Wow, and I just thought I was plain weird... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->