Widika Sidmore

nzkiwiboy

Reaction score
She's Indonesian and is signed with Red Eleven Management in NZ. According to fmd, she's also with Ford LA.

Height: 177cm/5'9.5"
Waist: 61cm/24"
Bust: 81cm/32"
Upper Hip: 86 cm/34"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Shoe: 39 EU/8 US/6 UK

21bognt.jpg

redeleven

Elle Indonesia, August 2010.

Taking our first look at Elle Indonesia, we are treated to a fashion story that places focus on local Indonesian designers for the magazine’s August issue. Photographed by Jacky Suharto with styling by Yoland Handoko and Nasti Ardhyan, models Dara Warganegara and Widika Sidmore sport rich jewel tones, loose silhouettes and head pieces in The Future Heritage.

fashiongonerogue

model.net.nz

Name(s) Widika Darsih Sidmore

Age 20

Place Of Birth Ubud, Bali, Indonesia

Home Ubud Bali

Family My Parents, and my Little Sister

Pets 3 dogs !!! Mushu, Mojo and Mokley ! I'm so in love with my dogs, it’s not even funny !

Habit I nap all the time !!!!! for hours, and manage to have a good night sleep!

Hobby Reading a book (if that’s even a hobby), and I'm a movie freak ! I love movies !!!

Modeling After I graduated from high school in Bali, all I wanted to do is modeling, but I didn't want to be based and just model in Indonesia, I wanted to do fashion week and travel, do it properly ! So I googled models.com and checked out the list of women’s agencies in NYC, I came across Ford Models, and I thought, this could be it ! I sent them my snap shots (polaroids) and in a week’s time of sending more photos, and interviews, I got my contract and in two weeks of time I'm off to America :smile:

Agency(s) Red11 models

Countries Visited America (LA, Ohio & New York), Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia (Sydney), New Zealand (Of course), hopefully Paris, Milan and London soon :smile: all the places I've been to for work.

~

Beauty Asap Skin Care from Australia, you can get it from The Appearance Laser Clinic in Jervois road, Ponsonby, it’s amazing and it feels delicious on your skin!!!

Hair Bumble & Bumble sea salt spray and Moroccan oil

Perfume Chloe eau de Intense and Elie Saab le perfume

Fashion I love to wear my Boyfriends Shirts, a lot of jeans/pants, it’s a mixture of everything I find beautiful, ageless, and comfortable.

Day Outfit Depends on the weather, if it’s cold, I use a lot of jeans/pants and layers, and if its a beautiful hot day, shorts/jeans/ summer dresses with baggy shirts or blouse :smile:

Night Outfit I dress for day and night, I look the same, I just tend to wear more dark shades, and always have minimum make up on, like a red or plum lipstick and heavy mascara on…

Food I love EVERYTHING (except for exotic meats or other animals you shouldn't eat!!) after all I'm half Asian haha

Store BOOK STORES ! Especially the personal little stores, their just so precious !!!!!!

Place Anywhere I find amazing really, it could be a little cafe in Ponsonby, or the public Library in New York…

Music I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bon Iver, and The National !!!

Ideal Evening/Date Beautiful dinner, with wine and dessert and movies at the cinema or at home to top it off !!

To Relax/De-stress Yoga, WINE, Dark Chocolate and the Movies !

~

Photo Shoots Hmm…….I’ve done a lot and thanks to my short memory span, I couldn't remember all of them :/

Embarrassing Moment When everyone is laughing about a joke and I'm the only one that doesn't get it ! It happens all the time !

Nerve Wracking Moment When you think your gonna be late for a job or a casting !

Person to Work With The influential people in the industry, all of them are def the person to work with !!!

Inspiration I guess the urge I feel in my belly when I want something so much, I would start sprinting and go for it !

Photographed by Garth Badger for Remix Magazine:

model.net.nz

visiting international widika, here with red 11, came by the studio for a go-see today. she is incredible. rob was mucking around with the tilt-shift lens.

facebook - shadowlands

Wow there isn't much any Indonesian models out there! Interesting! :woot: I know she's half Indonesian but in some pics she doesn't look like one lol. I hope she can do well! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->