Reaction score

Height : 177 cm / 5'9.5"
Bust : 77 cm / 30.5"
Waist : 58 cm / 23"
Hips : 88 cm / 34.5"
Shoe : 39.0 EU/ 8.0 US/ 6.0 UK
Hair : Blonde
Eyes : Blue
Agencies: Neva (Warsaw) | The Face (Paris) | Blow (Barcelona) | TFM (Berlin) | WM Mgmt (Thailand)
Instagram: @wiksoo

nevamodels | thefaceparismanagement

nevamodels | thefaceparismanagement

models

Daily Duo: Wiktoria
JULY 12, 2017

Who:
Wiktoria Majewska, 177 cm / 5’9.5″, Polish, born July 11th.

Why:
Quirkily mesmerising, Wiktoria is a pale-eyed Polish girl who dreams of one day opening a Gucci show. And this is a dream that definitely could be in her foreseeable future, as she will be making her big fashion week debut later in the year!

We Asked:
What are you very good at OR what do you wish you were better at?
“I believe I’m a good poem writer. I’m also an easygoing person. At school I’m good at Polish and History, and I wish I was better at Chemistry or Maths. I’m not a decent cook either.”

What are your interests/favorite things?
“I’m interested in modeling and art. I paint and write poems. I’m in love with modern art and surrealism. Besides that, I often watch fashion shows. I also like travelling, doing sports and watching films. I’m a true cinemaholic! Everyday I do yoga and meditate, because it relaxes me.”

How and when did you become a model?
“I was scouted by Anna Zawada my current agent in the shopping mall.”

Where:
NEVA Models (Warsaw – mother agency)

lamode.info/wiktoria-majewska

WIKTORIA MAJEWSKA WITH NEVA MODELS
MARTA WAGLEWSKA - 07 July '17

Get to know the secrets of her fantastic beauty!

Wiktoria, a 16-year-old debutant who joined the ranks of the prestigious Neva agency , is in the middle of her first contract in Asia.

Despite her young age, she has clearly defined plans and goals and a specific vision of his future. She translates her interest in contemporary art into her own creativity (she is inspired by surrealistic painting, she willingly reaches for her brush), and passion and passion for fashion she realizes in modeling that allows her to fulfill childhood dreams.

Meditation and poetry are areas that give the young model relief. As a professional goal, Wiktoria indicates the opening of the show of a beloved brand - Gucci .

Your favorite physical activity?
My favorite physical activity is practicing yoga and running. It gives me a lot of pleasure, it gives me energy.

What does your diet look like?
I start the day with a glass of water and lemon. I prefer a vegan diet, in my menu fruit and vegetables and fresh squeezed juices predominate. I eat sweets once a week. I drink a lot of water and green tea.

How do you take care of your complexion and hair?
Twice a day I clean my face with olive tonic or argan oil. I use moisturizing creams for day and night. Every other day I apply exfoliating masks or various types of peels. I regularly cut the ends, use herbal rinses, regenerating masks. I also use shampoo with black turnip, I also drink juice from it once a week.

Your favorite cosmetics?
I do not paint on a daily basis, I only use Tołpa cosmetics. I love perfume, my favorites are Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Kiss , Miu Miu and Gucci Flora by Gucci .

Your biggest beauty secret?
My biggest beauty secret is green tea! Her drinking positively affects the body, it embellishes the skin, you can also make tonics and face masks.

*translated from Polish by Google

Miu Miu S/S 2019 Paris (debut)
_MON0272.jpg

vogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"