Wiktoria Malicka

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
New at One Model management in NY! Anyone know anything else about her?

2eltah2.jpg
2m2i4q0.jpg

8vopig.jpg
2ia8j0h.jpg

source: one management blog

Great first images! I'm certainly left wanting to see more of Wiktoria.

She does look incredibly familiar though. I'm sure I've seen digitals of this girls before. :unsure:

Incredible and the photographer, Anderson, did an awesome job again.
I agree with YAARS, this girl looks familiar... her name first sounded familiar to me as the only girl who spells Wiktoria I know is a polish girl (but with a totally different look) then she reminded me of this girl from Eskimo I really love... whoever she is and wherever she's from, Wiktoria is truly one of the best new girls I've seen lately and... the very best way to start a saturday morning :D

Wow, what an interesting face. Her eyes are hypnotizing! Seems like One is trying to catch up with signing promising New Faces ^_^ (Katie, Gloria and now Wiktoria..) Excited to see more of her.

Her mother agency is Orange in Poland, I adore her features

^ Thanks for the info :flower: So, we have her stats and some more pics now:

Height: 175
Bust: 82
Waist: 61
Hips: 87

(tbh I think I'm waiting for some more tests from One because these don't seem to do Wiktoria any justice IMO)
Unbenannt-7-4.jpg
Unbenannt-8-5.jpg
Unbenannt-11-2.jpg

Unbenannt-10-5.jpg
Unbenannt-13-4.jpg

Unbenannt-9-4.jpg

orangemodels

Last edited by a moderator:
Wiktoria, ready for the Wiktory
She was the greatest surprise of the weekend, Wiktoria just arrived at One and her portfolio already looks like she was born in front of the camera. We must say no one compares to photographer Anderson to make this Polish jewel shine. With a pretty dark aura and impish gaze. Wiktoria is 5'9, brown hair on brown eyes and... is ready for the wiktory. We're so in love with getting a taste of New York the day we're leaving to Berlin.

mariemaud.canalblog.com

Wiktoria is 15. :heart:
I really like her, but She needs better photos, much better!

[maxmodels.pl]

[grono.net]

i love her eyes, but I agree with You adaaak, she needs better photos, i cant wait to see more of her!

She's so.. unexpected! :o:heart: If I wouldn't know, I'd never say she's Polish, she's just so un-Polish! I remember seeing her on Orange's website and saw her somewhere saying she's going to sign with One, but from the photo at her mother agency's website I'd never ever guessed that she's so special :wub: Now her huuuge future career is defenietely highly expected!

Lovely vid - she's adorable in it. And even though she defenitely looks quite young, I woud've never guessed she's just 15! Her walk can be improved but there's enough time for that I'd say :smile:

She really has potential! And wow, she's only 15?! She looks much older in the test shots! Does anyone have polaroids?

maxmodels.pl ^

No polas, just one, but bad, made by Irek Kamieniak from her mother agency :P [maxmodels.pl] ^

Thanks for these! I love the second one. She has these really strong features and the kind of "hard" gaze, but her face carries something very soft with it.. Lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->