Willa Holland

shoegalshoe

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about this girl?

From IMDB.com:

Height 5' 6" (1.68 m)

Trivia
She is the step-daughter of film director Brian De Palma. He took her to a talent agency when she was just seven years old and the rest is history.
Her mother is Darnell De Palma.
From the ages of 7 to 11 years old she was the top child model in the USA. She is with Ford Models Los Angeles.

Fordmodels.com actually has her listed as 5'8. :lol:

From Fordmodels.com

P.S. - Apparently she's set to star as Kaitlin Cooper on The O.C... :innocent:

I think she's quite commercial. :sick:

I agree, I mean, she's pretty...but very average. I just find it odd that she was considered a top child model? I don't think I've ever seen her until now.

Willa Holland

She´s going to play Marissa Cooper´s younger sister Kaitlin Cooper on "The O.C."............do you have any pictures of her ? I heard she was with the Ford agency and America´s top child model for some time, and that she modeled for Guess and lots more, but I can´t find any modeling pictures of her.........I mean there have to be some if she really was America´s top child model...............so do you have any ?

I just started another thread about her in the Star Style area.........I heard she modeled for Guess and was America´s top child model for some time, but I didn´t ever hear of her until I heard she was going to replace Shailene Woodley as Kaitlin on The O.C. ...........I agree, on the pictures she looks kind of average........I would love to see more pictures of her.........

028_willaholland_intothebluepr.jpg

55738876.jpg

56612469.jpg

52977471.jpg

shes not really a model, but an actress.

there has been some controversy about her online recently, showing pictures from her myspace of her drinking (shes fourteen), and her using racial and homophobic slurs.

^ what's her myspace address?

the only picture i like of her is the one with the marc jacobs green dress

the thing is, im all for making fun or bitching about it, but when they are emailing people and trying to harrass this girl out of a job, that bugs me.

its not like if she gets fired shes going to change.

She's pretty for a 15 year old girl, nothing special though. Top child model...lol America must be lacking some child model talent then.

Argh, her stupid myspace is set to private. Thanks for the addresses anyways ModelsRMyLife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->