Willow S/S 11 New York

materials and prints are really really nice...even if i know this is only a pic. colors and outlines are wonderful, this collections show a sexy girl ( :smile: ) far from being vulgar... relly great

the shoes really bother me cause the contrast is so hard, my eyes keep diverting towards them. Though I do see some really nice things going on

Yeah, I'm not loving the shoes with the clothes themselves, which are quite impressive. I'm especially loving the tie dye-esque print.

I love Willow and I adore this collection! So many wearable and sexy pieces. :heart: I agree the gladiator shoes are distracting though, that wasn't a smart styling choice.

most of this looks good...
not quite sure about those harem-style pants though
that can be a tough look even when they're designed well, and i don't think those are great..
those pants in particular would have been much better as a skirt

great! i totally like this stuff! and yeah, i like the harems pants, but they just look really good on the catwalk, though >: you must be tall and thin to look good in these.

I agree on the harem pants and gladiator sandals. But the knotted dresses are so pretty and interesting and actually look flattering. Really pretty (and saleable) collection from Willow.

the knotted dresses are definitely standout pieces... :heart:
kind of reminds me of preen i think...
or maybe a little of old school, 90s donna karan... but in a good way :P

i actually like the shape of those bra tops too...
reminds me a bit of the ones that VPL does... that I haven't gotten my hands on yet...
would be nice for wearing underneath something that's semi-sheer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->