Wonderland China October 2020 : Fan Bing Bing by Hengyi Liang

Nevin139

Reaction score

Stylist:
Aaron Chan
Hair: Christopher Bu
Make-up: Christopher Bu

Source:weibo.com

Not a fan of Fan Bing Bing but the sci-fi theme is super. I don't really understand the last 3 lookbook shoots.

Looks very Numero and a tad overstyled on all fronts, as if it's trying too hard to be minimalist. and then there are the last 2 e-comm shots. Still, better than a lot of covers and edits we've seen over the past few months.

When Fan Bing Bing eventually comes back, Nevin should be made commander in chief of all her affairs. He's been working harder than her publicist to scrub her image on here, lol.

Love the robotic shots don't like those commercial 3 ones.

Wow. Wonderland magazine slaying all the major magazines in terms of content with this. Gorgeous! And I LOVE Fan Bingbing.

On the other note, the theme and this kind of robot-like look... Lady Gaga's editorial for Paper Magazine says hello!

He's been working harder than her publicist to scrub her image on here, lol.
How do you even notice these things.. :lol:

She looks lovely (especially that first pic :heart:).. I don't care about what she did but if she did it, I hope she loved every minute while it lasted, nothing must feel nicer than committing major fraud against a fraudulent piece of s*it government. Too bad she got caught but what happened after made me sympathize even more with her and understand why she had such a little consideration for them in the first place... jerks.

This is such a cool shoot, I love the slightly dark and sinister vibe.

I am so ready for her comeback!

There’s something very Ghost in the Shell-like in the sci-fi-inspired images. I love it. Editorials like that were usually done very well by the likes of Dazed before they went completely “meh” in the later years of the 2010s-now.

How do you even notice these things.. :lol:

She looks lovely (especially that first pic :heart:).. I don't care about what she did but if she did it, I hope she loved every minute while it lasted, nothing must feel nicer than committing major fraud against a fraudulent piece of s*it government. Too bad she got caught but what happened after made me sympathize even more with her and understand why she had such a little consideration for them in the first place... jerks.

God knows, lol, don't even make a point of taking notes.

I'm still amazed that they've virtually removed her from all the major magazines and brands when she was practically the most famous and popular celebrity in China. How do you square that with her fans? Something like that would be unheard of in the West.

Will be interesting to see how her comeback will be received.

Love the mood, very sinister. Brings into mind a dark narrative where the Chinese government turned her into a Stepford Wife fascimile of her former self, a soulless robot.

Wallpaper China had a very strong issue too. Vogue China should stop being so damn lazy and cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"