Worst dress code ever

caragwapa

Reaction score
hi everyone, this is my first thread so I hope its ok. :blush: I go to law school at an ultra conservative Catholic university. They have a really strict dress code. I have a fashion challenge for everyone.
Here are the donts:
sleeveless shirts and dresses, short skirts and dresses(only knee length and lower allowed), shorts, plunging necklines, visible underwear and flipflops. shirts have to be at least 2 inches below the waist so no skin will show you raise your arms over your head.
Worst of all, its really hot here -38C/101F- all year round so that rules out cool jackets and coats and sweaters and layering.
Dont have the access (nor the budget ^_^) to the brands most of you guys mention so I mostly buy local or scour second hand shops. I like to look different and I've almost run out of ideas with so many restrictions!
What would you wear?:unsure:

sorry bout the double post!! i stopped and it didnt stop. Im so sorry. Mods could you erase this please? im sorry.

Well, with the possible exception of the neckline/visible undergarment restriction (not sure exactly what "visible" means--as the top layer, or you can tell it's there), my entire wardrobe meets these requirements. This doesn't sound hard to me :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->