• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Wrestling Shoes

hilfiger10025

Reaction score
I have no idea if any of you have any experiance with these..but ill try it

could you wear wrestling shoes daily!?!

I love the new tall boots by adidas that have the wrestling shoe vibe..but i dont have the funds for $250 boots at the moment. So if i bought a pair of regular ones could i wear them alot without them falling apart

some

like these

Attachments

• 145948_z.jpg
    145948_z.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3
I personally would not wear ACTUAL wrestling shoes like that. I think it's taking the trend too literally.
Same with ballerina shoes, I would wear shoes INSPIRED by ballet slippers, but not actual ballet slippers.....

uhm, those shoes have been trend for almost 2 years now... :innocent:
i wouldnt get them if you are not cconvinced :unsure:
i got 2 pairs but i dont wear them anymore either B)

REMINDER
: please research a topic before posting a new one... we must have a few topics on these shoes. tnx :flower:

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh edit

i would think twice aboot wearing those out though

I used to wrestle in highschool and those shoes are ultra comfortable but I don't think I would be able to wear those on a daily basis or outside of a wrestling mat.

Those shoes are so thin that its not fesible to wear outside unless its a warm day, and if its too warm they'll make your feet sweat a lot. They aren't good for resisting water either.

I don't know, its just too weird to see people actually wearing them as a style now. Whats next? Soccer cleats as a fashion?

i bought a pair of black ones from deilas over summer. they were only about 80$.

i love them, they are really cute & comfortable.

Originally posted by leyla m.@Jan 29th, 2004 - 11:23 pm
uhm, those shoes have been trend for almost 2 years now... :innocent:
i wouldnt get them if you are not cconvinced :unsure:
i got 2 pairs but i dont wear them anymore either B)
I quote

check out Onitsuka Tigers by Asics also..they have some nice wrestling shoes. They even have ones styled after Kill Bill's yellow/black tai-chi shoes

hl320.jpg

they go for $90, not too bad

I like wrestling shoes!! I bought these gola last year... :wink:

Attachments

• gola.JPG
    gola.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member