Wrist Cuffs...

Reaction score
Ok, it's kind of hard to describe, but what I'm looking for are some wrist cuffs. I saw a pair one place for $35 each and I'm kicking myself for not snatching up two. It was at some boutique in NYC and oddly enough I've never actually seen ANYONE wearing anything like them. They were made out of some shiny lavender/silverish material...and they looked pretty much like watch bands...only without the watch part. I just thought they would be so cute to wear as a pair! Does ANYBODY know what I'm talking about...where I see a picture, get some? Bear in mind I saw these...approximately one year ago.

Emily

They're a very mainstream thing, which may be why you've only seen them at one boutique. But you can find these at any chain store like Guess, Abercrombie, etc. Although, they're really on their way out as a trend, so I don't think they're around as much anymore. Tons of people around here used to wear them.

Here's an Hermes cuff, as seen in this recent thread:
post-16-1084169329.jpg

that kind of reminds me of Trey's on Laguna Beach he has a white one that he wears around his bicep

Originally posted by snickerdoodles@Dec 10 2004, 08:03 PM
There are quite a few vendors who sell those things all over soho.
[snapback]460812[/snapback]​

I need to get out to NYC sometime.

Em

on st. marks in the east village in NYC you can find tons of leather cuffs, ranging from punky to so so.

there's a guy that is always on the street on 6th ave and 29th/30th-ish who makes them on the spot, with buckles. very raw and very cool looking. also cheap... he gets really cool leather remnants sometimes.

shady guy, but he's very nice and i love the one i got for $6. i get compliments constantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->