WSJ Magazine November 2015 : Angelina Jolie by Peter Lindbergh

Iri6ka

Reaction score
WSJ Magazine November 2015: Angelina Jolie-Pitt by Peter Lindbergh

instagram.com/therealpeterlindbergh

I usually like pics like this but this one is so lifeless.

Beautiful photo, looks very true to who she is (or seems to be, as I don't know her personally :lol: ).

Angelina is just like Adele. Same sh*t different day.

Very beautiful and engaging cover. I love that she's barely wearing any makeup and still looks gorgeous.

Angelina is just like Adele. Same sh*t different day.

:lol: What we see here is the effect of photo approval. A snoozefest for me.

How did she get away with getting both WSJ and Vogue in the same month? They're not really competitors, but both issues will are probably displayed at the same time.

:lol: What we see here is the effect of photo approval. A snoozefest for me.

How did she get away with getting both WSJ and Vogue in the same month? They're not really competitors, but both issues will are probably displayed at the same time.

The WSG magazine (like T magazine) is basically just a newspaper insert, in the weekend edition. It's not something you can buy as a stand alone. It does not operate in the same space as Vogue.

Her pose doesn't help to make this photo a perfect cover, but is totally better than US Vogue.

I've grown so tired of her and her husband that I've often dismissed her whenever she's on the cover of some publication, but this... this is so serene, and captures her sharp beauty in such a gentle way that only someone like Peter can do, I really, really like it. And maybe it also helps that she reminds me a bit of Amber Valletta here LOL

I feel like I already saw this cover before

THE EXAMINED LIFE OF ANGELINA JOLIE PITT
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Stylist: Anastasia Barbieri
Hair: Adruitha Lee
Make-up: Toni Garavaglia
Model/Celebrity: Angelina Jolie

wsj.com

I am completely in love this is cover and the editorial. Lindbergh is excellent at what he does. All of this could have been done so wrong and boring. He manages, as usual, to tell the story throughout only black and white photographs with emotion pouring out of the pages. Plus, Angelina is drop-dead gorgeous.

Boring! We have seen something like this so many times...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->