Xelibri

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
they are not available in the u.s - does anyones else where [ europe or asia] have one?
www.xelibri.com

prod1.jpg

prod4.jpg

space- they special "fashion" phones made by siemans :ninja:
Each XELIBRI collection will consist of four phones and just as fashion accessories there will be spring/summer and fall/winter collections. The phones will be available in limited quantities and will have a lifecycle of twelve months, which is significantly shorter than existing mobile phones.
i use a siemans phone :shock: i guess it would take cingular then..... :unsure: but they arent available in the usa :( i cant find the advert-----its crazy.
i do like they're slogan tho' " SO TOMORROW" :lol:

sorry, but honestly I find this idea rediculuas and wasteful

nice nokia's :brows:
i find the xelibri's interesting because they dont even look like phones :shock:

:shifty: I know :lol:

I think they look like high tech thermometres or something :blush: :innocent:

they retail around $AUD700 (depending on models) and they're basically phones with the most basic functions, nothing fancy.. they're made with the mindset of form over function... they're sold in Singapore and i've seen one(maybe more than one are like that) where it doesn't even have number pads. its voice dial (imagine trying to yell in a club!!! :lol: ).. but there's a scrolly button so u just keep scrolling till u get your number... same with sms's!

i saw this freaky advert in jalouse and wondered what the hell they were ever since :lol: now i know :innocent:

xefront.gif

So that's what they are! I've seen an ad fr them too and I couldn't figure it out. This one had that same girl (Ithink) in some pageant.
I wouldn't spend that amount of money on something that only lasts 12 months. No way. :lol:

i saw the advert ages ago and it looked 'different' from other phones so i got interested

then i started researching into it and finding out whats so special about it........i still dont get all the hype
nobody i know has one... :unsure:

It's ok. Looks a little too boring for me. I love my phone. I just got a paul frank case for it! Little paul frank monkeys all over it :lol: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->