YS.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 9
  • YS2.jpg
    YS2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 9
  • YS3.jpg
    YS3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
She reminds me of "Sadako from The Ring" and that girl from "The Grudge" :D She's our spooky aisan girl :D very haunting indeed

Yana Shmaylova @ Elite (NY)​
James Mahon pictured her as the most intriguing silhouette, the most lovely ghost we've ever seen. Ethereal at its highest level. It takes the right face and a lot of potential from the model and it really seems Yana has both. We just said that Elite has a high number of our current NY favorites three posts below and here is another example. And she's also another brilliant example of natural talent, as she's just 15 and brand new. Instinctive.
Versatility is probably something else you can't learn: either you have or you don't. Our lovely Russian has it. Without losing what makes her so special at first sight. If you compare her polas with her tests, we bet you'll be impressed by the graceful, delicate expression and the way she morphs into different characters. Just scroll up and see by yourself.​

fdib

stunning photos of yana

source: elite ny

Attachments

• ys5.jpg
    ys5.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5
  • ys4.jpg
    ys4.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4
  • ys3.jpg
    ys3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 5
  • ys2.jpg
    ys2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
  • ys1.jpg
    ys1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
  • ys6.jpg
    ys6.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3
  • ys7.jpg
    ys7.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
She's got a very interesting face. I love the unique look of "northern Asians near the borders of Russia.

New Polas:

elitemodel.com

And pics from her go-see at Art + Commerce:
When we met Yana this afternoon, we were not only totally digging her overalls, we were struck by her piercing gaze. Yana is originally from Russia but has Korean in her blood as well. We think this mix is super sexy, considering it gives her that perfect willowy look and provides the finest hair on the planet. Yana is still finishing school so she’ll be a rare sight on the scene for now, but we are banking on seeing much more of her after graduation!

artandcommerceproduction.com/blog

^ Thanks a bunch for those :heart: She's absolutey gorgeous in every single shot. But unfortunately we aren't allowed to post HQ's from artandcommerce.

She's really striking. I was immediately drawn in by her on the Elite site.

And is she really from Kazakhstan?

well she def looks like she'd be from that region of the former Soviet Union.

Wow she's super amazing! I wish there's more Siberian-meet-Asian (If that makes any sense :lol:) girls like her. Here's her London Showcard & i guess she has gone platinum blonde which i personally love it! :D

Show Package – London S/S 13: M+P Models (Women)

models

Guess who's featured as Daily Duo, models? :woot: Get the exposure Yana! :D^_^

DETAILS

Yana’s look is exceptional. This Russian beauty isn’t exactly brand new to the modeling scene, but now has her look all the way right and is ready to get busy. In London with M and P Models, Yana just shot a main fashion feature for Dazed & Confused magazine, and is booking up a storm at the shows. A big fan of the surreal, Yana is successfully pulling off her grunge meets Dark Crystal look with some sci-fi realness. This girl is definitely otherworldly, but has arrived on Earth – Yana, take us to your leader!

STATS

Full Name:
Yana Shmaylova

Hair:
Platinum Blonde
Eyes:
Green
Height:
175 cm / 5’9″
Bust:
80 cm / 31″
Waist: