Vogue Netherlands July/August 2019

Meet the Heat

Photographer: Tung Walsh
Stylist: Gijsje Ribbens
Hair & Makeup: Irena Ruben
Cast: Yasmin Wijnaldum

Vogue Netherlands Digital Edition

Brandon Maxwell Spring 2020 RTW NYFW 2nd Look
Yasmin Wijnaldum Brandon Maxwell Spring 2020 RTW NYFW 3.jpg Yasmin Wijnaldum Brandon Maxwell Spring 2020 RTW NYFW 4.jpg
Source Vogue+Nowfashion

Bombshell. I know some may say her walk is too much but I'm living for it.

She's a bombshell indeed and her walk is fire, but she should keep that attitude on the runway. Ever since dating that G Eazy rapper with.. let's say questionable interests because we can't talk about them, she has become the typical party girl, self-obsessed, posting all modified pics on her socials, showing off herself.. I think this may affect her bookings in a good way for some kind of jobs but also in a bad way for more prestigious work.

She's a bombshell indeed and her walk is fire, but she should keep that attitude on the runway. Ever since dating that G Eazy rapper with.. let's say questionable interests because we can't talk about them, she has become the typical party girl, self-obsessed, posting all modified pics on her socials, showing off herself.. I think this may affect her bookings in a good way for some kind of jobs but also in a bad way for more prestigious work.

Oh apple, you are totally right. Her social media presence is...let's say, not the most humble. This + her walk is definitely affecting bookings in both positive and negative ways. I just appreciate that she tries on the runway vs. so many of her peers who look asleep on the runway. (But I do have to say, I think the modelling world is shifting back to models having better walks. It's been getting a lot better the last couple years).

!!! You're all saying exactly what I've been thinking these last few months. She's been a favourite of mine for a long time, but when I think back to the girl debuting at Prada Spring 2016, it's like two entirely different people. Of course she's totally entitled to live her personal life whichever way she chooses, but some of the things she posts on social media are cringe to say the least. And we all know what her bf is known for...:rolleyes:

Even so, nice to see a girl with so much confidence on the runway and there's no denying her presence - she really is a star (even though she really needs to improve her editorial work). I just hope she makes good decisions...

Oscar de la Renta Spring 2020 RTW NYFWYasmin Wijnaldum Oscar de la Renta Spring 2020 RTW NYFW 1.jpg Yasmin Wijnaldum Oscar de la Renta Spring 2020 RTW NYFW 2.jpg
Source Vogue+Nowfashion

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->