Yohji Yamamoto F/W 2003.04

Spacemiu

Reaction score
I love this colllection from Yhoji. i think it has a very elegent side but its is also very hard and tough with obvious punk and street influences as the title "couture that could be worn on the street". It is avant garde yet very werableI also like teh use of hounds tooth and news print, very graphic and moder wich also plays against the elegent antique feeling.

100100143.jpg
100100126.jpg

100100129.jpg
100100135.jpg

its a very strong, directional collection, very Yohji. :heart: my fave piece here, is the layered short empire cut dress, the third from your first post, the one with the long scarve. love this, so wearable

OT:we used to have a thread on this but it seems gone now,:oT

so thanks for posting this here spacemiu :wink:

I loooooooooove Yohji. :heart: :ninja: More than life itself almost. :blush: There really are no words to express my joy everytime I see his collection. :innocent: I think I've worn all but the second outfit you posted in the What Would You Wear..... and the Eveningwear threads. I'm almost out of outfits from that collection. :ninja:

he is quite the master.everything is so amazing,
pushes boundies with out being ridiculous
and always remains beautiful :heart:

Love the shapes and the curves, combined with good old classic dogtooth/houndstooth check...a winning display. Super! :P

I :heart: Yohji

The fabrics & the cut - out of this world :heart: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->