Your Everyday Handbag

I change bags often, but right now for everyday I'm using this one, because I'm carrying notebooks.

1j5p13-200.jpg

here's my patchwork bag that I'm in love with:wub:
it can also be made into a shoulder bag by fixing the straps

Attachments

• beijingshopping9.jpg
    beijingshopping9.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 2
This is my handbag right now but I change it every other week or so.

Attachments

• Florescent Yellow GS Work.jpg
    Florescent Yellow GS Work.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 2
3aaa_1.JPG

I carry this Dooney for everyday running errands when I'm not carrying a bunch of books. I feel so cliche as a college student carrying D&B, especially as I'm generally not a fan, but it was the first giraffe bag (giraffes are my favorite animal ever) that I found. And I was able to get it a few months before I could get/knew about the MK or Kate Spade giraffe stuff.

For all my books and things, I carry a Balenciaga-esque messenger bag (oh how I lust for a real one) (except I use the handles instead of the shoulder strap) because I needed something giant and cheap.

image: ebay.com

^ I love animal print bags :flower:

GG, I bet you're brightening everyone's day with your yellow :wink:

photo254re2.jpg

betsey. i lose things in it constantly...i can has a chloe/fendi/valentino bag plz?

_5473990.jpg

Marc by Marc Jacobs Behati. I carry my books/mac in it so it's big enough! I'm on the hunt for a new one though, the shape of this is getting old.

God, that Nightingale is to die for!! Too bad we don’t have Givenchy nearby. Can you order it online?

Back to topic, my everyday bag now is the LV Damier Azur Speedy 30. Very functional and very summery.

My work bag is from Liberty of London - I can't find [or, it seems, take] a proper photo but it's sort of like this -
450259002D_2.jpg

but with this embossing:
IMAGE_382.jpg

Got it in Feb this year at a sample sale - 90% off, yay! [£600ish down to £60, brilliant.] Dunno when it actually came out - I'm not a bag fiend so I'm not up on these things.
Carries my laptop, makeup, book, headphones, phone, money and assorted junk. Kills my shoulder, but that's what carrying a laptop around does.

It's my only posh bag - I'm a total cheapskate about bags, because they're the first thing you're likely to have stolen [far more likely than your shoes, no?]. At weekends I either use vintage 40s clutch handbags [I never pay more than £15], a lovely soft slouchy red leather slingbag from Pop Boutique [£15 again, hooray] or a beaten up old black leather handbag I got at Urban Outfitters in NYC about 5 years ago.

at the moment my day bags are this yummy tan miu miu bag:

image1xl.jpg

and this brown tasseled zara bag which i am completely in love with:
mary-katebag.jpg

yum yum!

asos.com/avenuegeorge.blogspot.com

I switch it up between my speedy and my bbag. depending how much crap I need to take with me that day :smile:

Mine is my new Lanvin Happy Sac. I switch bags twice a year, so my everyday bag is my special occasion bag is my work bag :wink:

i am guilty of the black serious bag for everyday wear :/ i used to change my bags to go w/ my outfit years ago but have became lazyyy. will probably change to another bag when i get tired of holding my books. i too wish i had a black nightingale! :( but for now the black epi leather speedy shall do!

eluxury

Attachments

• p10333247_ph_althero_Black_Silver.jpeg
    p10333247_ph_althero_Black_Silver.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beautydoll
Back