Clear HandBag- suggestions?

Twiinkls143

Reaction score
I just got a new job and we have to carry a clear hand bag for our personal items versus normal handbag for a security precation. I have a week until I start... I was wondering if anyone knows of any trrendy clear bags at the moment? This usually isn't my thing- I am going to NYC this weekend though and I would be delighted for some advice on wear to shop for this.. or any hot designer clear bags at the moment. Thanks in advance!!:blush:

clear handbags are hard to come buy... maybe use somethign you get with makeup gift with purchases??

I agree with Luna, clear bags are hard to come by.
Here is a clear Chanel Tote. . .
B000F6RDUY.01-A3HS64JP3NS7SF._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V55956661_.jpg

Amazon.com
$1280

Good Luck, I hope you find what you are looking for!

^ get the chanel! :woot:

it comes in many other colours as well...

^ :lol: morenoj, i was going to recommend that prada clear tote too....

but honeslty, if i were forced to use a clear bag at my job, i'd quit :ninja:

brian said:
but honeslty, if i were forced to use a clear bag at my job, i'd quit :ninja:

this is exactly what I thought when I read the first post! but don't fret twiinkls, I'm surprised that people have shown you have decent ones (the prada especially!)

when i think of clear totes i get the image of a day at the beach.^_^

Twiinkls all the luck to you and finding the bag you need

Last edited by a moderator:
do they have scanning/X-ray machines at your workplace?
The clear totes shown here are pretty cute, but I'll hate being told what type of bags I can carry to work everyday!! :ninja:

I've seen some people who work for department stores forced into using a clear handbag of some sort... It's to keep people from stealing or something... But I guess when you're working for a large dept. store it's kind of necessary.

what I'd feel worse about is spending 1200 on a plastic bag. :ninja:

Yah I was kinda surprised about having to use a clear bag also- they said it was for merchandise protection or something, aka theft. They told me I will be searched whenever i leave for the day by the manager.

Twiinkls143 said:
Yah I was kinda surprised about having to use a clear bag also- they said it was for merchandise protection or something, aka theft. They told me I will be searched whenever i leave for the day by the manager.
OMG, where do you work? Noone I know does that, only the really crappy stores search thier associates bags...

Diorling said:
OMG, where do you work? Noone I know does that, only the really crappy stores search thier associates bags...

Almost every store in a local mall near me makes their employees carry plastic bags/purses. However, I would NEVER pay more than $20 for the bag as it's just for work and it's probably going to get tossed around anyway.

BalBabe said:
Almost every store in a local mall near me makes their employees carry plastic bags/purses. However, I would NEVER pay more than $20 for the bag as it's just for work and it's probably going to get tossed around anyway.

I agree. :flower:

god, what a crappy job! i dont think i could take that! i'd feel like interrogated or something...or maybe i'd just play it up and carry like a box of tampons, a goldfish in a plastic bag or like underwear just for laughs! my mind is running away with me...heeehehhehe

I just got at Ulta- thats where they required the clear bags- my boyfriends mom said she used to work at dillards and they required clear bags also.

Ulta makes TOTAL sense because their merchandise is all on the small side... you could stick 50 liptsticks in your bag and go home and no one would be the wiser!

GAP has tons of clear bags in their stores right now.
honestly, id never pay designer price for a bag made of plastic vinyl..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->