Your Favourite Films

A Love Song for Bobby Long, The Secret Garden, Million Dollar Baby, Romeo + Juliet, the Little Princess, Hamlet, Emma, Wonderland, Virgin Suicides, Mona Lisa Smile, Bed of Roses (I don't care how stupid people thought this movie was, I loved it.)

Dancing in the Dark :flower: with Catherine Denueve and Bjork bellisima

PULP FICTION!! My favorite film ever. A very close second is "The Godfather I" - just marvelously acted and directed, and on a vain note, Al Pacino was as cute as a button in that movie.

off the top of my head...
- ChungKing Express
- Happy Together
- In The Mood For Love
- Flowers of Shanghai
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Spirited Away
- Kung Fu Hustle
- Love Letters (Japanese)
- Requiem for a dream

Requiem for a dream

IGREE:wink: AMAZING MOVIE

These are just a few of my favs

Donnie Darko
Garden State
Life is Beautiful
Gigi
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Roman Holiday
North by Northwest
Moulin Rouge
Clueless
Zoolander
Sixteen Candles
Breakfast Club
Pretty in Pink
The Usual Suspects
Say Anything

Marion Cotillard

She's so f*cking pretty I can't take it!

I :heart: Clueless, one of the best things created on film! haha!

I also love that there are so many Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind fans out there. Great movie

That's impossible for me to answer. I'll probably start with one and end up with a list of 570 movies. :ninja:

oolie coco said:
She's so f*cking pretty I can't take it!

I :heart: Clueless, one of the best things created on film! haha!

I also love that there are so many Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind fans out there. Great movie
You have good taste:flower:

Come to think of it, I liked We Don't Live Here Anymore a lot... one of those reflective films.

lostgirl said:
There isn't really and butterfly in Happenstance the title translates to The flapping of a butterfly's wings . It's a metaphor: a butterfly flapping it's wings sets off a chain reaction. The movie is about a man and a woman (soul-mates) who have seemingly terrible days, but each event of the day contributes to them meeting each other that night. Like because they both got in fights they both wound up at the hospital and sat on the same bench... (well, that's not exactly what happens, but you get the idea). There are also several subplots which all contribute to these 2 people meeting.

I just checked, and in some countries L'Aubereg Espagnole is called English Pudding (I have no idea why), so if you don't find it under `1 title you may find it under the other.

I really love French films. I took a french film course last year and got turned on to a lot of great actors and directors, so I've been seeing what I can:flower:

oh
thanks a lot lostgirl :D
i will search for the disks tomorrow in the stores. hope they have it somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->