Your Top Casting of S/S 18

YeohRocks

Reaction score
TFS forums seem to be really active lately. Let's hear about your favorite models who did Fashion Month.

Let's categorize them into:

Returning Supermodels

Veterans

Fresh Faces

Male Models (Who were present in Fashiob Month)

That's a nice thread!
Returning Supermodels: does the Versace closing count? Because that was of course the best moment of the entire season.
Otherwise KK at Balmain was a nice surprise.
Veterans: Binx Walton (she can be considered a veteran of the runway right?) to me she was the highlight of every show she walked in. Especially Tom Ford.. She killed it this season.
Fresh faces: between breakout models Hiandra, Cara, Birgit and Hoyeon were my favourites. For new faces I'd say Roos van Eek, Aakima, line Kjaergaard, Oumie Jammeh and I'm waiting for Louis Vuitton new faces..
Male models : Alpha Dia

Yes the Versace event counts! And so does Stella Tennant's appearance in Balenciaga :smile:

My option :smile:

Returning Supermodels: Vlada Roslyakova (Ralph Lauren returning), Anna Selezneva (Balmain returning), Natalia Vodianova (Balmain opening)

Veterans: Natasha Poly (Mugler closing), Candice Swanepool (on Versace), Doutzen Kroes (on Versace)

Fresh Faces: Birgit Kos, Katrin Zakharova

Male Models: Kit Butler, Justin Petzschke, Louis Baines

vogue.it

Returning Supermodels: Hilary Rhoda @ Louis Vuitton (SHOOK :shock: )
Veterans: Natasha Poly and Karlie are always able to get couple shows every season
Fresh faces: Luna, Cara Taylor, Lea Julien for sure...too bad Grace Elizabeth only walked 1 show in Paris (maybe she was Chanel exclusive?)

Best cast: Balmain (minus Natalia Vodianova) and Alberta Ferretti (minus Hailey Baldwin). Love fashion shows filled with beautiful confident women mixed up with supermodels and some cool edgy girls

My favorite fresh face this season would have be: Adut Akech(she beautiful, has a great walk, and she walked most of the major show)

Always happy to see Naomi but I loved seeing Stella open Balenciaga.

Great to see Kasia strut her stuff again at Balmain, though they had her in that torture chamber of a dress.

Balmain definitely best casting of the season. Anna, Kasia, Magda and Natasha with no instagirls.

Thanks for starting the thread!

Returning Supermodels : of course the finale at Versace. But also Natasha Poly, Anna Selezneva, Kasia Struss at Balmain.

Veterans : Katlin Aas, Rianne van Rompaey, Marte Mei Van Haaster, Sarah Brannon, Emily Baker.

Fresh Faces : Sarah Dahl, Adela Stenberg, Runa Neuwirth, Silke van Daal, Duckie Thot. But also Birgit Kos, Cara Taylor, Luna Bijl, Ho Yeon Jung and Leila Goldkhul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->