YSL Easy Bag

P

pitumpah

I searched and I couldn't find an already existant thread so...

I'm usually not a huge fan of the "it bags", but in this case I'm def in love ^_^

j0gmyc.jpg

(style.com)

(splendicity.com)

(manymanybags.blogspot.com)

9zlf5s.jpg
3qus1.jpg
2qs71av.jpg

(luisaviaroma.com)

icuw0p.jpg

(elle.it)

^ I agree.

The 'Y' is too big and cumbersome.

i LOVE this bag and did order it in the teal only to receive it in bottle green
but the pebbly leather is the leather to go here!

It is very duffle or bowling bag but that is the appeal, no? I think it suits its name. Its just an easy, grab and go kind of bag that in a simple shape with a luxurious material. I saw a great studded one at Saks the other day and I was so tempted. :blush:

fp59o4.jpg

Image Credit | Diabro.net

I do agree that part of the appeal of this bag is how understated, and how easy it is to carry it with just about any outfit.
There was a version with bows coming out of the branching "Y"s of the bag... I think aris has it...is it another variation of the Easy bag or a totally different model by itself?

i really wanted that bag, from pictures online, but when i saw it irl, it was so small!!! it's like the size of a Vuitton Speedy 30 or 35 and i can't work with that. :(

i really like this bag as a great mid-size slouchy bowler. It's great in darker colours so the Y is less OT. We just had it in patent sapphire and patent emerald...very pretty.

I do agree that part of the appeal of this bag is how understated, and how easy it is to carry it with just about any outfit.
There was a version with bows coming out of the branching "Y"s of the bag... I think aris has it...is it another variation of the Easy bag or a totally different model by itself?
Is this the one? It's a different story altogether. Quite structured..cute..
pic credit jeanbrown.com.au

Attachments

• YSLbow.jpg
    YSLbow.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 175
^ I think it's a different model, the 'bow bag'

I can't wait to go to the boutique to see the easy bag irl, if isn't too small I'll def buy it <3
I read there are only 2 sizes, so basically the medium is like a small

i love that studded one! definitely gives it a bit more character

as for the big Y, i honestly think it's more discrete than say, having a massive YSL written somewhere or having logos all around it like a Gucci bag. i was thinking of getting a navy blue one but i'm so glad i didn't cos it was over 1000 euros at La Rinascente in milan but it's SO much cheaper everywhere else!

I really like the first photo, clever use of Hollywood sign's "LY"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"