YSL Jeanne aka platform loafer / mocassin

satine112

Reaction score
I"ve been lusting these shoes for quite some time now and need help tracking them down. I'd rather not use ebay, so if we can find real stores (net, or real) that would be better.

This pic is from ebay. not my picture, obviously.

Thank you so much if you have any clues. :smile:

Attachments

• YSLBLACK.jpg
    YSLBLACK.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
I love these shoes, and have been looking for them too!
I'd prefer it in brown, though. McQueen has a similar pair, I'd take either (although the YSLs are much much prettier) I just really need a pair of shoes like these, they'd be great for the office (not that I actually have a job, but I do like to dress the part :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the only brown shade they come in? Because if it is, I prefer the back patent ones.

40381a.jpg

ebay: 7755529615

I would've preferred them in a color like this;
40385.jpg

ebay: 7755779630

These are pretty nice too, but I still prefer the Jeannes, though.

satine - i was able to find my tan/brown jeane shoes in january in amsterdam, at a discounted high-end fashion store. it's called shoobadoo (or something like that) and i believe they are a chain, in holland at least. if you are over there or near there, i would check that place out. because i was a US citizen they took some VAT off the price too! in total it only costed me $150 for a brand new pair. i am sure eventually they will pop up onto bluefly as well, but usually their prices are high despite their "sale" prices. if possible, i'd wait for ebay for the sellers "theitalianconnection" or "mysecretprada", both who are based in italy and have direct access to the YSL outlets over in florence and elsewhere. usually they buy up many sizes and post them at reasonable prices on ebay (less than half the cost).

Satine - these are the exact ones I got from Shoebaloo. In this pic the model had the ankle strap off which mine had. I think it's cool that there's the option for with/without ankle strap for this shoe. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Those are also missing the moccassin stitching in the toe box. I like them, I used to hate them but I effin love them now, impossible to wear though.

diorling, have you tried them on? why are they impossible to wear? this may stop me from getting/lusting them :smile:

i find them easy to wear if you have the ankle straps on. i can see them being difficult to wear without given the height of the shoes and platform.

They are gorgeous, I cannot stop staring at them! I *love* a high-heeled loafer, I´m so hooked on those shoes.

Diorling said:
^ Those are also missing the moccassin stitching in the toe box. I like them, I used to hate them but I effin love them now, impossible to wear though.
nothing is impossible... :wink:

lol! i agree brian. I could wear them so easily. I have some crazy *** high shoes...let me tell ya!!!

I mean in public. I havent tried them on. Very unwearable. You have to have an insane sense of style, be soo on point to pull them off.

the loafer ones don't look difficult to walk in. I want them so bad. I saw a pic of them in burgundy(?) patent today. Prettiful!

I have the patent open toes and they are very uncomfortable to walk in but they are worth it!! They are nice with a very girly/feminine skirt (to contrast, otherwise for the untrained eye they can look like stripper shoes:innocent: ) and for going to restaurants (although I know someone who was wearing the loafers and when she got out a taxi, she flipped her ankle and made a big entrée in front of a restaurant :lol: ).

^ i didn't know there was an open-toe version! got a pic? :D

I know it's WAY late to be asking about the Jeanne but I want them --- missed a pair at eBay about three months ago -- and do not know where to find them anywhere any more... of course if they are painful on that is a big "stop-me"...

deedee49 said:
I know it's WAY late to be asking about the Jeanne but I want them --- missed a pair at eBay about three months ago -- and do not know where to find them anywhere any more... of course if they are painful on that is a big "stop-me"...

I've got a pair of the loafers (the same ones in post #3) that I got an incredibly deal on at Last Call. They run true to size and I think they're actually really comfortable. The platform makes the height perfectly managable and the slightly chunkier heel is way more comfortable then my stilettos. I can tell they're gonna be my favorites when it gets cool again (it's a hundred here right now, ugh).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->