Yulya "Sava" Savina

*Bianca*

Reaction score
40451864.jpg
40451939.jpg

fdib

Sava @ Avant (Russia) She's the latest little jewel from Avant Models in Moscow (for those who still don't know, the mother agency of Ranya Mordanova and Yulia Kharlapanova among many others) and she's one of the most stunning new faces we've been allowed to see lately. Sava is just 14 but already 5'8 (174) which means we can expect a few more centimeters in a near future. Found by photographer Lev Efimov who shot her first tests above, she's got this little extra we always love with newbies: the innate knowledge of finding the right pose, the right expression. Quite helpful when the girl's got this strikingly cute and striking little face. Intensity on her first polas that just translate into more intensity on test shots. What else ?
Fashion Does It Better - http://mariemaud.canalblog.com/

As precious as they come. Thanks for the introduction M & P :heart::flower:

She's Russian.

Mother agency: Avant models

height: 174
78/57/83

[avantmodels.ru]

Because She's child. She must be very young, but how promising! Her face will change for sure.

she is absolutely AMAZING!!!Gorgeous eyes!!!!sweet beautiful girl!!!love her face!!!

:shock::heart: Great new girl! A few more months/years and a few more centimeters and she'll be perfect

Yes, she's only 14 and 174 is quite great for a 14-years-old girl who will be really ready for runways in two years. I might sound like a broken record but Viktoriya Sasonkina or Anna Gushina weren't higher than 174 or 5'8 when they were 14 and see where they are now...

She still looks like a kid so I really hope that she will grow into her face so to speak. But I think there is some potentiall there that can already be seen in some of the test shots.

Thanks Bianca!! ..gorgeous!! hope they are patient in her development though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Grow, grow, grow...

She's going to be gorgeous this one. Like a baby Carmen Kass. I swear Avant has all of the best new girls at the moment. :wub:

Grow, grow, grow...

She's going to be gorgeous this one. Like a baby Carmen Kass. I swear Avant has all of the best new girls at the moment. :wub:

You are reading my mind:blush: Avant has the best girls B) Sava will be BIG :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->