Zac Posen collaborates with Seven for all Mankind

haruki said:
Zac Posen sickens me, for the terrible clothes he designs and wears and for associating with the George Bush family. Yuck, yuck, yuck. A young person should have more forward looking taste and have better politics.

Haruki....please please....no mention of politics at TFS....please read the rules:D :wink: :D .

haruki said:
Zac Posen sickens me, for the terrible clothes he designs and wears and for associating with the George Bush family. Yuck, yuck, yuck. A young person should have more forward looking taste and have better politics.

lol, your probably right about that, but republican or democrat or other, I think most young people buy clothing because they like it. The designers political views don't sway my decision at all when I shop, but thats just me. Oh, and i took a look at some of his clothes at neiman marcus, and wasn't impressed. I have to agree with you there.

Justin*

haruki said:

Um, yeah, that has nothing to do with the jeans and doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I just want to let everyone know that IMO these were the most stylish jeans I have ever owned...I bought the black ones with the studs down the sides and the blue ones with the Z on the back pocket...I still get compliments about them over a year later...they have survived the skinny jean syndrome season with flying colors since they are just absolutely timeless and fab!!!! Thank you zac!!!!!

Well, they aren't as bad as I thought they'd be but I think that they're too tacky and overpriced for a pair of jeans.

the jeans are too busy looking.
i'll stick to my plain looking jeans.
yuck. not my cup of tea.

Mutterlein said:
I think you can find the same thing at Bebe or Abercrombie.
Nah, even those brands are too classy to sell jeans with sequins :lol:

That's just ghetto trash, plain and simple - like $20 "Stiches" jeans (canadians know what i'm talking about)

I just want to let everyone know that IMO these were the most stylish jeans I have ever owned...I bought the black ones with the studs down the sides and the blue ones with the Z on the back pocket...I still get compliments about them over a year later...they have survived the skinny jean syndrome season with flying colors since they are just absolutely timeless and fab!!!! Thank you zac!!!!!

It's not like they are ugly per se, but the fact that a designer lent his own name to something that is not new nor innovative is a problem. (Not that I'd expect anything less than Zac Posen...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->