Agencies

New York
Red Model Management

Milan
BOOM Models Agency

Paris
Success Models

thefashionisto.com

Boys on Film–If we went back to school, we’d likely be that annoying overachiever and we wouldn’t have it any other way. With a special thanks above all to our photographer for the day, Nikolai de Vera and the agencies who provided the talent, ADAM, Aim, DNA, Ford, Fusion, Major, New York Models, Next, Q, Red, Request, Soul and Wilhelmina, here’s a grand sampling of our favorite boys of the season: Paul Boche, Chris Garcia, RJ King, Erik Sage, Chris Colton, Leebo Freeman, Miles McMillan, Adnan Djinovic, Maxwell Ronko, Luka Badnjar, Lowell Tautchin, Chris Arundel, Elvis Jankus, Francisco Lachowski, Baptiste Radufe, Jordan Torres, Joao Zavaski, Julian Sapala, Eden Classens, Chris Petersen, Lance R, Roy Pratt, John Tuite, Benoni Loos, Zach King, Louis Mayhew, Jae Yoo, Reinaldo Berthoti, Matthew Hitt, Brett Staal, Colt Maldonado, Glenn Galleghan, Jacob Morton, Kaylan Falgoust, Alexander Beck, Mario Skaric, Jackson, Connor Stanley, Bastien Bonizec, Jake Gordon, Jed Texas, Eryck Laframboise, Sen Mitsuji, Dale Toogood, Lucas Goossens, Rob Evans, Matt Giesler, Samuel Farrier, Louis Galloway, Adrian Cardoso, Sebastian Sauve, Berthold Rothas, Vincent Banic, Brennen Steines, Joe Hartmann, Cesar Chiang, Luis Borges, Arthur Devalbray, Brian Redford, Petter Hedman, Austin Hall, Rich Stinger, John R, Hampus Luck, Seven, Thiago Santos, Jordan and Zac Stenmark.

http://thefashionisto.com/boys-on-f...-week-spring-2012-edition-by-nikolai-de-vera/

thefashionisto.com

IN CONVERSATION|ZACH KING

Name|Zachary Austin King
Age|21
Hometown|Brooklyn, New York

How did you get discovered?
I first got discovered while shopping in Soho by stylist/V/VMan Fashion Director Jay Massacret. He told me that if I were to sign with an agency then he would be able to book me to do some jobs. Soon after, I booked my first job for Man About Town Magazine with Jay styling it.
What were you doing prior to modeling?
Going to school and hanging out with my no good friends!
People would be surprised to know that I...
am really good at automotive and industrial design and I am a Jew!
What's your latest obsession?
Ebay and Amazon...as well as cooking and baking with my girlfriend
Your most prize possession?
My mattress
Growing up, who did you look up to as your hero?
My grandparents
When is the last time you said, "I Love You" to someone?
Under an hour ago to my girlfriend
Three adjectives that best describes you:
Zach says—Funny, nice and useful
Girlfriend says—Caring, friendly and helpful
Describe your personal style:
Simple, laid back!
Your favorite place you have travel to:
Fire Island
Your favorite film and scene from the film:
Fight Club Scene: When he realize that everything that he experienced was made up in his mind!
Your favorite sport:
Sport: Baseball
Team: Yankees
Player: Derek Jeter
If there's a destination or item you would recommend us to check out or visit about your native country/city or town, what would you recommend?
Brooklyn, New York—Marine Park and the marsh land. My neighborhood is calm, quiet most of the time. There is only ruckus when kids comes out of school!
My favorite moment in modeling:
Man About Town shoot with Jay and my first Paris show!
Your favorite song/artist:
Midnight City by M83
Your wish for the remaining of 2012?
I wish I could win the lottery and go to Disneyland!
If you are no longer in the land of the living, what is the one item (food or otherwise) you will solely miss and why?
My girlfriend's scent

johntancasting.blogspot.com

Zach King in Man About Town Magazine shot by Kacper Kasprzyk. Styled by Jay Massacret.

redmodelmanagement.blogspot.com

stats

Height 6' 2"
Suit 38L
Shirt 15
Waist 30"
Inseam 34"
Shoes 11
Hair blond
Eyes blue-green

Unruly Shake–Always ready for a good time, Unruly Heir completed their fall/winter 2013 presentation during New York Fashion Week with their very own Harlem Shake video featuring models that included Jullien Herrera, Mateus Lages and Zach King.

thefashionisto.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->