Zara Beauty 2021 by Different Photographers

Thank you Steven, Craig, David and Mario. The others can go away.

Oh, Steven! :crush: What a magnificent set of portaits! I'm absolutely thrilled with the exposure he's giving to Sacha Quenby, they are such a splendid duo. Also beyond excited to finally see Lola before his lens! Didn't quite expect it to happen, but the result is glorious. Very retro, very glamorous. Those images just made my day!!

Once I was able to scroll past this greatness, the rest of the campaign is pretty awesome as well. McDean is giving me a strong nostalgia for his old work, I like it. Sims also delivered, mostly thanks to that beautiful radiant face! Palome looks great in Sorrenti's set, wish there was more of that. Can't say I'm familiar with Minter's work, but that close-up of an eye is very beautiful. Love Nadine's portrait as well, those cheekbones are everything and I love the colors of it. And at last, Oliver's portrait reminds me a lot of 2000s i-D with the colors and the wink and I'm honestly here for it! What an exciting campaign! Who would've thought that Zara of all brands would excite me more than any Vogue or hf house. You go Zara, give us everything!!

Zara putting enough pressure to make McDean and Sims good again. Meisel is the winner for me.

The eyebrows though on the first pic by Sims :huh:.Sorrenti still very uninteresting...

Zara Beauty Stories 2021: The Call

Photography: Fabien Baron
Makeup: Diane Kendal
Models: Georgia Palmer, Lola Nicon, Nikki, Maty Fall Diba, Yilan Hua, Hirschy Grace, Nora Attal, Julia Campbell-Gillies, Sora Choi

zara

Zara Beauty Stories: Tie Dye

Photography: Nadine Ijewere
Still Life: Maxime Poiblanc
Models: Akuol Deng Atem, Jethro Sapon, Bibi Abdulkadir, Georgia Palmer, Fadhi Mohamed

zara

Last edited:
Steven, Nadine, Oliver and David for the win!

Fabien doing some David Sims knock off with that B-S.

Last edited:
Zara Beauty Stories: The New Order

Photography: Mario Sorrenti
Still Life: Raymond Meier
Models: Achenrin Madit, Fernanda Ly, Paloma Elsesser, Lulu Tenney, Lameka Fox

zara

Last edited:
You know the world was changed when Zara has a better cast of photographers (for a beauty campaign no less) than any issue of american Vogue of the past 2 years.

My favorites are David Sims' and McDean's pictures. Kris looks so powerful in her close-up, so expensive looking. Meisel's are okay but his work for Zara has been more exciting in the past.

Zara Beauty Stories: :wink:

Photography: Oliver Hadlee Pearch
Still Life: Raymond Meier
Models: Aaliyah Hydes and Mathilde Henning

zara

Last edited:
Zara Beauty Stories: Pure

Photography: Zoë Ghertner
Still Life: Maxime Poiblanc
Model: Binx Walton