Zara 'Emotions' Fragrance 2020 by David Sims

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Cast: Lexi Boling, Maartje Verhoef, Marta Ortega Pérez, Klara Kristin, Blesnya Minher, Moon Kyu Lee, Mijo Mihaljcic & Sacha Quenby

IMAGE CREDIT | INSTAGRAM/EZRAPETRONIO

They all look really good. I am always a fan when Sims does portraits.

Quite lovely, not sure about the layout though...more distracting than anything.

Wow, couldn't look more like Meisel if it tried! These are not classic Sims portraits. It lacks the cold, lifeless vibe that is his own. It looks more like Meisel's work to me.
Sascha Quenby is the winner. So gorgeous, and her shot is the most glamorous. Hate admitting this, but I think Maartje Verhoef's shot is also great.

Meisel does Chloe and I love it. Thanx David. Gotta say Maartje matures REAL nice.

Lexi and the girl with the Afro would have been enough. All the others look like ANTM rejects. I don't think I've ever disliked a photo of Maartje. I guess there's a first for everything!

Beautiful portraits. Though I have to say, they look like those model cards agencies do for runway seasons.

This is literally just his Saint Laurent work, just less punchy contrast. Watch the video, mute the sound and play a Saint Laurent ad in the background. The random color frames flashing are supposed to hide it. Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->