Zara Mens F/W 2016.17 by Willy Vanderperre

It is always interesting to see how Zara tends to appear as a luxury brand through its campaigns ! I love it the pictures, but does it reflect the real quality and values of their clothes?

It is always interesting to see how Zara tends to appear as a luxury brand through its campaigns ! I love it the pictures, but does it reflect the real quality and values of their clothes?

You already know the answer :P Of course not! All the marketing in the world cannot change the fact that the quality of the clothes is anything if not mediocre. Design-wise Zara is as original as a forgery :Pink:

Still so happy for Luca! It was about time he started landing jobs other than Raf Simons' campaigns, he's so stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was gonna say that this reminds me of Givenchy, somehow :lol:

I'm more underwhelmed by the clothes. There is NOTHING new to see here! These are essentials, in all fairness.

Boring. Looks like a Givenchy rip-off and i don't necessarily care about the models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->