Zegna Menswear F/W 2024.25 Milan

I liked it. Very Zegna. All in very good taste. The mound of orange cashmere wasn’t what I would have done for the set though.

Everything has reached the highest level of perfection ! I'M BEING SPEECHLESS 🥹😭

Is that actually a mountain of cashmere? How do I make my home inside of it?

nice fabrics, great trousers and the more classic pieces look amazing.
but the more 'interesting' pieces, like the tops with the 3/4 sleeves, really don't work for me

The shoulders and sleeves on everything is perfection. I love his play on necklines and collars/collarless outerwear. Is any of this offered online or is this the ‘couture’ line?

The shoulders and sleeves on everything is perfection. I love his play on necklines and collars/collarless outerwear. Is any of this offered online or is this the ‘couture’ line?
same question, i was looking for their fw 2022 pieces but nowhere to be found lol. Not even on Vestiaire Collective, Ebay etc

try yoox lots of zegna there.. the collection is giving hermes must be the big pile of orange cashmere and the luxe leather overload. just couldnt get myself to buy zegna at full price as theyre always on discount places which i dont hate.

Solid no-nonsense luxe separates: The cut of the pants and the leather jackets are good, but we've seen it all before that the likes of Francisco Costa’s Calvin Klein, or early-2010 Jil Sander— was that with Pauric Sweeney?— or even Zara’s more upscale offering from a year ago haven’t already offered LOL Above all else, my cynical, suspicious mind can’t help but wonder that they took a page— or ten, from MaxMara’s success of easygoing but essentially classic staples from a 1997 wardrobe, and called it a day.

It actually lacks the sensual feels and formality suits backs in Stefano Pilati's era which i kinda miss tho. But this collection is my fav in Milan so far

I've really grown to appreciate Zegna (as a brand and as a group). It's just 360 degrees of exquisite.

It's been a few seasons already and Zegna has quietly become the best thing at MFW.
It's not revolutionary but still authentically luxurious, considered, rich in tones and textures...you want to see those pieces up close and touch them.
My only reservation is: do they have customers for these clothes IRL? Much of what you see in Zegna stores or online is kind of inspired by the runway pieces, but in a kind of watered down version. At the end of the day, the typical Zegna customer is still a straight guy with money, who is looking for solid wardrobe pieces, mostly suits: I don't see him wearing any of this stuff.
I don't know how much Pilati first and now Sartori helped in creating a new clientele, with enough of a progressive taste to really appreciate this propositions.

First of all, Alain Gossuin :heart:!

I agree it's missing that spark / sensuality of some his previous work. But given the very gimmicky state of men's collections so far I'll take it.

it’s an amazing sequence of looks, very cohesive and stylish.
it all works which makes the product as a whole extremely covetable (even if this is not my personal style).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->