Zegna Menswear S/S 2025 Milan

Sh*t on all Sabotage De Sarno's Gucci collections combined

Very sleek and luxurious as we expect from Italian menswear. Loved the presentation and location too though the music was boring it sounded like royalty free music. I miss the days when designers made an effort with their shows.

(Mullet, come quick— Mads Mikkelsen’s walking!)

Eh… The casting makes the show. I’d tolerate this a tad more if the men didn't look so ridiculous carrying 2 nondescript Gap bags walking (...still better than the poor model that had to push a wheel barrel at Vuitton). The offering is… serviceable. A tad too generic 90s midrange departments-store staples for my preference. Although I get that such banality translates to “quiet luxury" in 2024 LMFAO

:shrugs:Never going to happen— but I wouldn’t complain if a generous gentleman took me shopping at Zegna:shrugs:

Beautiful clothing, beautiful casting, the models carrying the two bags felt a bit forced. The prints are what Gucci should have aimed for (but failed).

I like the opening jacket, I find the play with seams and the pocket flattering (no need to show the same cut in different colours and fabrics though). The rest is boring.

(Mullet, come quick— Mads Mikkelsen’s walking!)

Eh… The casting makes the show. I’d tolerate this a tad more if the men didn't look so ridiculous carrying 2 nondescript Gap bags walking (...still better than the poor model that had to push a wheel barrel at Vuitton). The offering is… serviceable. A tad too generic 90s midrange departments-store staples for my preference. Although I get that such banality translates to “quiet luxury" in 2024 LMFAO

:shrugs:Never going to happen— but I wouldn’t complain if a generous gentleman took me shopping at Zegna:shrugs:
Oh I did shop this weekend in a flagship store, out of boredom, it's incredibly expensive (think higher than Dior) and the runway looks are nowhere to be seen, the SAs aren't even aware of the existence of runway pieces.
In store it looks generic and basic but very well made, nice materials and colours.
But they kept pushing for those awful triple X sneakers matching with every shirts or jacket I was looking.
Ofc being stupid with money I bought too much but I ended up looking like every other men in full summer linen, and wrinkly in 2 hours.

About this collection, it's a step back from the two previous ones. And the double bag thing is ridiculous, the models looks like they're smuggling gold ingots to the bank.

Edit; the logo (the two stripes on black), branding, shop design, customer experience, they need a complete revamp, its far from luxurious and well below their Loro Piana competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->