Zendaya

Zendaya On Her Anxiety, 'Euphoria' Season 2, and Self-Doubt

iIAWIIz.jpg

p2KwC6r.jpg

xb4PlTK.jpg

Q9grdW1.jpg

elle.com​

Zendaya attends ELLE Women In Hollywood at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel on October 14, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.

nE2dYHf.jpg

LnFpZBQ.jpg

Zendaya attends the Tommy Hilfiger VIP Dinner during the 15th Zurich Film Festival on October 04, 2019 in Zurich, Switzerland.

qnC4xA3.jpg

7uF1Na8.jpg

chRNWPm.jpg

zimbio.com

Zendaya attends the 25th Annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 12, 2020 in Santa Monica, California.
LhllTMy.jpg

zimbio​

Zendaya in this Tom Ford is one of the most fabulous and exciting red carpet looks I've seen in years! I've literally sent this to everyone; it sparks something in me every time an image pops up on my screen - and photos seem to be everywhere this morning.

It’s definitely an Oscar-worthy look - and I usually dislike crop tops. Bravo!

Zendaya attends the Bvlgari B.zero1 Rock collection event at Duggal Greenhouse on February 06, 2020 in Brooklyn, New York.

cK5hk6u.jpg

JsnsOiI.jpg

Zendaya attends The Launch of Solar Dream hosted by Fendi on February 05, 2020 in New York City.

ZXV7OLW.jpg

2HwS2lN.jpg

In New York on February 04, 2020.

6BpAVre.jpg

In New York on February 03, 2020.

VHxO50L.jpg

Actress Zendaya attends the 2020 AAA Arts Awards at Skylight Modern on January 30, 2020 in New York City.

tSfpXvb.jpg

IUe3u08.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

She could wear a plastic bag and still look good, but in addition to that she also dresses so well.. Love her and her style

MAI TROPPO
If you love it, it’s MAI TROPPO.
If you enjoy it, it’s MAI TROPPO.
If it makes you feel good, it’s MAI TROPPO.

Deeply rooted in a Roman flamboyant exuberance, Bvlgari invites to enthusiastically enjoy every single moment, here and now.

The outstanding, diverse cast includes super model Lily Aldridge, British actress Naomi Scott, the protagonist of Guy Richie’s “Aladdin” movie, as well as Zendaya, the American star of HBO’s series “Euphoria”... three talented, powerful and beautiful women, sharing with Bvlgari the same fierce, brave and unapologetic approach to life.

The outstanding, diverse cast includes super model Lily Aldridge, British actress Naomi Scott, the protagonist of Guy Richie’s “Aladdin” movie, as well as Zendaya, the American star of HBO’s series “Euphoria”... three talented, powerful and beautiful women, sharing with Bvlgari the same fierce, brave and unapologetic approach to life

B.Zero1_Jewlery_Collection_Model_840x500.jpg l.jpg

bulgari

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->