Footballers' Wives' Style #3

Sara Carbonero (gf of Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas) for ELLE Spain September

bellazon

I agree. Every time I want to say that she's pretty, I mean, she has nice hair, eyes, lips. But something stops me. There's something weird about her face. I feel like if she didn't wear such heavy eye makeup, she'd look scary >_<

well she is still scary :rofl:

I think is because of her features!! they dont match at all. I know she has beautiful eyes ( the only beautiful thing in her IMO) the hair its just so common, her lips are too big, and totally kill the "attractive" side she can have, and her skin looks fake ( I mean its obviously she's got a tan), plus all her ugly things make me think her eyes are the only thing that saves her from the abism. IMO

Sara's "beauty" is sooo overrated!

couldnt say it better :lol:

I think the Spanish media catalogates her as "beautiful" just because she has great body, but we shouldnt forget she has done some plastic surgery ( ex. her boobs are fake) is it really important that a sport journalist needs to get those surgeries? no! she is doing that because of her relation with Iker she has gotten several magazine's eds.

Sara without make up
( I swear I scream when I saw this shot)
ELLE%20-%20Sara%20Carbonero.jpg

and the funny thing, spanish media compared her with Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend Irina Shayk hahahaha :lol:

Irina+Shayk1.jpg

They compare them because they both have famous footballplayers playing in the same team. In the Spanish media Irina can't live up to Sara. Irina may be known worldwide and get a lot of exposure in Spain but Sara's popularity by the Spanish people and media is insanely huge! The Spanish people prefer the Spanish 'beauty'.

They compare them because they both have famous footballplayers playing in the same team. In the Spanish media Irina can't live up to Sara. Irina may be known worldwide and get a lot of exposure in Spain but Sara's popularity by the Spanish people and media is insanely huge! The Spanish people prefer the Spanish 'beauty'.

oh well now we know they are so patriotic and had terrible taste on woman! Irina is 10000000000000000 times better than her! and she is not trying to catch attention! common Sara doesnt even have a work!!not anymore! she used to have one, but now her only job is to be Iker's girlfriend!!!:lol:

Malena Costa (girlfriend of Carles Puyol) presenting Zumba Fitness in Madrid

gettyimages

I don't think Sara Carbonero is the typical "spanish beauty" (black hair, brown eyes, olive skin), she is more exotic looking rather then spanish

well her skin isnt natural! also her boobs! are fake! maybe if we ever had the opportunity to see her without that tan skin.

I know many spanish with black hair, I would say almost the 50 or 60 % of spanish normaln women have black hair.

^ Exactly, with lots of tan, boobjobs and a good hairstylist anyone can look exotic. I've seen pics of Sara before she got famous and she looks like a real Spanish woman

In June Yolanthe Cabau-Sneijder, wife of Internazionale player Wesley Sneijder celebrated her birthday. Here the couple are arriving at BOA Steakhouse in LA

For her birthdayparty in Holland Wesley had singer Kelly Rowland flew in to sing 3 songs for Yolanthe

pacificcoastnews

Caroline Celico is by far my favo WAG. She seems very nice and I love her style

tumblr_lq31wpduzy1qbamdxo1_500.jpg

caroline's thread

I agree with you girls, completely. I wasn't defending her I was just saying that because if her "exotic" looks she gas such success in Spain I think as she's not the typical Spanish woman. Of course with a budget like hers and an entourage of stylists everyone can look like that. Honestly I don't know what the fuss is about with this woman, she's not all that you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->