Louis Vuitton Mens F/W 2015.16 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Louis-Vuitton-Menswear-FW15-Paris-7359-1421937332-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

It's good to see someone not doing that fake gender thing. It's pragmatic yet creative. I can see and i would love to see a guy wearing those full looks. Kim is very talented and his fashion is not pretentious at all. His peers should take notes!
I like also the fact that his menswear is in tune with the womenswear while being different.

I love the patterns in the coats and sweaters, and that it´s a very straightforward F/W collection... functional yet fashionable.

Louis Vuitton has become so strong recently both men and women.This collection has proved again I love everything I see even the logo bag.

Each anyone of those jackets/coats are superb. Jones is sicking to what he excels at and just getting better at it. Great collection.

I really like the patterns he used on the jackets and sweaters. One of the best collections so far imo.

It's good to see someone not doing that fake gender thing.
you might want to google androgyny, gender-fluidity, and even progression. this is not the 50's anymore where guys are hanged if they are not masculine.

as for the collection, i'm not as excited about it as the rest of you. not bad, but not that exciting either.

you might want to google androgyny, gender-fluidity, and even progression. this is not the 50's anymore where guys are hanged if they are not masculine.

You sure understand me. It is more sarcasm than anything else. It seems like you nowadays you needs to wear a silk shirt and a large pant or put 5 womens on a men show to make a comment about androgyny and gender. I'm expecting a little bit more from designers if they really want to make a statement.

I know what you meant, Lola. I think this is probably one of the best collection so far, way better than some of the other big names. Like, not even close.

Oh my god.

Just because "trans" was the hashtag of 2014 doesn't mean that every "man" should dress like a "woman" now. Breaking down barries doesn't have to come at the expense of "tradition" or "convention." There's as much room in the world for a man to wear a J.W. Anderson p*ssy bow blouse as he is to wear Louis Vuitton suit.

Lighten up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kim is doing such a great job :D Love the coats, especially the dark mocha duffles. Though not sure about the quilted boiler suit but it seems like its a thing this season, also the nappie bags, like 3 or 4 entry levels bags carried round.

It's not blowing me away, but it's decent. Mostly I appreciate how aligned this is with what Ghesquiére is doing for women currently; there's a similar youth and whimsy to it.

this is such a contrast to LV womens

it is so boring, can get it anywhere..seriously!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbaggwanders
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->