Louis Vuitton F/W 13.14 Paris

kewkaw

Reaction score
VUI_4376.450x675.JPG

Style.com

the show is over & i'm in :heart:

very beautiful collection, so feminine, so Downton Abbey & nothing eye hurting B)

***no model talk on D&C***

Last edited by a moderator:
That one feather look on Shu Pei with the halter top and pants was divine! And fantastic fur coats throughout the collection.

Kate Moss @ the show

louisvuitton & style.com

can the moderator remove an E for me :(

lame on me

VUI_4392.450x675.JPG
VUI_4396.450x675.JPG

VUI_4414.450x675.JPG

VUI_4425.450x675.JPG

VUI_4445.450x675.JPG

VUI_4461.450x675.JPG

style.com

the wigs make them look like creepy killer suburban housewives but am loving the show, seems the late 50s/early 60s are back

Oh I loved everything, everything, the short hair, the cherry lips, the chinoiseries, the 20's, the 50's, spectacular show and collection!

It's exactly the same as Marc Jacobs' show in New York - satin nightgowns worn with unexceptional fur coats. They've literally used the same pattern for some pieces for LV as they have for Marc Jacobs, disregarding the designs, the concept isn't even different from his own brand.
Hence, the same comment goes to this show as his own show - under designed but with some nice jackets.

P.S. 7,000th post!

99% of this is either knocked off of Prada Fall 2009 or dreadful gowns that look unflattering. The hair and makeup was terrible. I only think there's a few things I like but it's just take offs of Prada. He's an unoriginal designer who can't htink of anything original. His whole "pyjama" thing he has going is just stupid. Plain stupid. I don't know why people act like he's a god. These clothes look like those dreadful, dusty things you find at cheap thrift stores. I'm honestly waiting for his Vuitton contract to fall through. I don't think they're making a cent off of RTW. Although critics will be drooling over this. Why? I don't understand. There is nothing flattering in here. It's like cheap lingerie from the fifties that is dusty and old looking.

Louis Vuitton | Fall Winter 2013/2014 Full Show | Exclusive on You Tube

the wigs cheapen every single look. i get what look he was going for but they look so bad, as if they bought them at some halloween last-minute dollar store.
the collection has potential but it gets lost in ugly ugly velvet dresses and satin pyjamas, poor styling here and there, and an overall dead color palette.
i see prada here, but as much as i love to bash marc for being unoriginal, i think it's due to common references in this case. There are indeed some great pieces (coats, mostly) but it falls flat to me. (wayyyy better than spring summer anyway)

I don't like it at all, for me it looks messy (same as Prada earlier in Milan- I know I may be the only one who didn't like it...), some outfits look like taken straight from the pyjama party :( I'm also not a fan of the wigs.

Downton Abbey? Where? This is straight out of the 60s.
Enough with the pyjamas, damn. All the coats are wonderful, true but overall, this is almost a copy of Marc's namesake collection. Uninspired and lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paindivine
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->