Louis Vuitton S/S 11 Paris

Nicolasa

Reaction score
Watch live-streaming video of the Louis Vuitton show here. Scheduled start: 2:30 p.m. Paris / 8:30 a.m. EDT

via style.com

On October 6th, discover the Spring/Summer 2011 collection live on Facebook at 2:30PM (GMT +2) and come back at 8:00PM (GMT +2) for a second walk enhanced with full 360-degree views of the looks.

Also live on your iPhone and iPad at fashionshow.louisvuitton.com

via facebook.com/LouisVuitton

Wow, was that it? I can't even believe it started on time. And oh wow the collection was downheartening at first look. :(

Everyone and their mums know I love Marc, but that show didn't do it for me. There was some YSL going on I guess, which is never good in my book, and that only added up to my passionate hate for anything gimmicky/animal print, especially ZEBRA. :sick: I didn't get the Asian inspiration or why the heck the German national anthem played. Colours were too much and the cuts, nah. Nothing compared to his fabulous as usual Marc collection.

Final:

lvfinal.jpg

style.com

While it look glitzy and pretty from a distance, I don't see any real relevance of these clothes in everyday life. The evening gowns were quite sexy but are there actually women who wear those kimonos and those Chinese thigh high slit dresses?

It seems like a shallow/silly "inspiration". Was Marc just bored or something? Even Marc's walk at the end looked like he wasn't even taking it seriously.

Louis Vuitton isn't very consistent.

ops i forgot about this? anyone took screencaps? from the one posted i see lots of tackiness going on... wtf?

After the sophistication and lady like style of last season......i expected more from Louis Vuitton. That was tacky tack tack!!

Love it. 1920s flapper girl goes on an expedition to Africa. Brilliant!

I missed the show because the link said it was going to start in 40 minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chapmam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->