Model Casting F/W 17

I think we should make a petition to ban Lotta from walking in any show.

In her defense she does carry off those looks more convincingly than the real models.

At least she only walks in Demna's shows. Can you imagine if she walked in every show she styled :lol:

So sad that this is Nobis' last season. Heard it from a friend in Syd in December but I didn't want to believe it. I don't think that anyone will be able to replicate her success.

So sad that this is Nobis' last season. Heard it from a friend in Syd in December but I didn't want to believe it. I don't think that anyone will be able to replicate her success.

I really dislike Nobis so i'm happy she'll be leaving but I have to give credit where credit is due, she's had a tremendous career on the runway and in campaigns.

Whaaaat :o
I'm impartial to Julia Nobis but that's such a surprise to hear! She showed no signs of slowing down at all...

Who is Lotta btw?

In her defense she does carry off those looks more convincingly than the real models.

At least she only walks in Demna's shows. Can you imagine if she walked in every show she styled :lol:

Speaking of only walking in Demna's shows (particularly Balenciaga), Marland Backus is one: of all shows, I only see her walking for Balenciaga for two seasons in a row. I guess I could assume she fits the Balenciaga aesthetics, perhaps?

Oh man... :(

Retiring in only runway or modeling in general? I believe this could be her time to pursue her doctor career.

Speaking of only walking in Demna's shows (particularly Balenciaga), Marland Backus is one: of all shows, I only see her walking for Balenciaga for two seasons in a row. I guess I could assume she fits the Balenciaga aesthetics, perhaps?

Oh man... :(

Retiring in only runway or modeling in general? I believe this could be her time to pursue her doctor career.

I heard from a mutual friend in Sydney that she will apply for medicine this year to hopefully start next February. She will probably do some work in her breaks I guess but no runway months.

Hermes puzzles me, a brand that continues to be very relevant in the scene and comes up with that kind of boring cast. On the other hand, very solid cast at McQueen, Marina Perez was a nice addition.

Missed so much Marina Perez on the runway. She's deserve a lot

Is Gray Sorrenti (daughter of Mario Sorrenti) the new nepotism girl? :lol:
eek!

Alexander McQueen F/W 2017

vogue

^ She's already been featured on Dazed, guess it was a matter of time before she hit the runway :lol:

Any special news on Chanel, Miu Miu, or Vuitton casts today?

Rianne's been missing in action..is she a Vuitton worldwide again? -_-

Sorrenti girl was a disaster plain and simple.

I would hope that Rianne is a WWE for Louis Vuitton and not just skipping this season completely..
Speculation is that Sora Choi is a city exclusive for LV and that HoYeon is a WWE.
I am also assuming that girls that are awake right now (they active on Instagram) such as Vittoria, Mckenna, Jess PW, Amanda Googe, and some others are probably doing Chanel.
Also assuming that Anna Ewers and Edie Campbell will be at Miu Miu since Anita Bitton posted a picture of them yesterday (from a fitting perhaps?).

Bella just posted an instagram story saying "last show", so I think Chanel will be her last.

Some of the LV S/S 17 campaign girls (Rianne, Sora, Alexandra, Masha, & Natalie) are MIA, so probably LV exclusive.

Marjan and Roos will be at Chanel, and I think Greta too (I think I remember her posting a goodie bag yesterday).

edit: I hope to see Estelle Chen and Fernanda Ly at LV too..

Last edited by a moderator:
hermes was weird. was that maida?
mcqueen i thought was super young. too young and forgetful
Fenty puma looked like a katy grand show. is she on it?

I would hope that Rianne is a WWE for Louis Vuitton and not just skipping this season completely..
Speculation is that Sora Choi is a city exclusive for LV and that HoYeon is a WWE.
I am also assuming that girls that are awake right now (they active on Instagram) such as Vittoria, Mckenna, Jess PW, Amanda Googe, and some others are probably doing Chanel.
Also assuming that Anna Ewers and Edie Campbell will be at Miu Miu since Anita Bitton posted a picture of them yesterday (from a fitting perhaps?).

Bella just posted an instagram story saying "last show", so I think Chanel will be her last.

This pic is backstage at show last season :flower:. But it also can be a hint for this season. So I think they'll show up. THere's no way they wouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->