Skinny jeans for men... Coming to an end?

I hope the trend of skinny jeans for men won't come to an end anytime soon; probably not. I didn't really feel confertable wearing woman's jeans in my early teens, but everything else was just too big on me. I always had to pull up my jeans after taking a couple of steps. Right now, I'm about 6'3 and my hips currently measure 80cm. I always wear jeans on my lower hips, where my lower body is the widest.
Also, some men just don't have the bodytype to pull of a pair of skinny's. I see a lot of men with big musculair thighs that look like carrots. Allthough, this doesn't seem to be a problem on woman. Most Swedish brands that make slimmer/skinny jeans use female models that aren't stick skinny at all (i.e. Cheap Monday).

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, some men just don't have the bodytype to pull of a pair of skinny's. I see a lot of men with big musculair thighs that look like carrots.
:blink:
i fear of it. :doh:

back to topic:
i hope these kind of jeans must not come to an end!!!!!
i love men wearing skinny jeans!!!:heart:

My science teacher was talking about guys started wearing skinny jeans and she said those skinny jeans are not good for our sperm house, lol
What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I call BS on that :smile:

If it's true, wouldn't all underwear that isn't boxers be bad for us as well?

My science teacher was talking about guys started wearing skinny jeans and she said those skinny jeans are not good for our sperm house, lol
What do you think?

i heard that loads of times...dont think many guys take that too seriously

apparently its bad for girls too to wear skinny jeans

ah okay. i think we should look into this - i don't want to get some weird skinny-jeans-disease :lol: i wear them like my second skin ^_^

i think its not only skinny-jeans which are bad but tight jeans in general

yeah, i heard that too, but just concerning men.

well, there's always leggings, if baggy isn't our style :P

Yahoo Answers says:
tight jeans can give you a yeast infection (trush)
they reduce blood circulation
your skin cannot breathe
they cut into your hips
and they can cause celluite
Not exactly a reliable source, but this was the best I could find. There's no way I'm going to stop wearing skinny jeans because they "cut into your hips" haha :rolleyes:

mmmm well i dont wear them too often...actually im a dress girl so i prefer wearing dresses...and at home i wear pants but not too tight ones cos i wanna sit in a comfy way...so...skinny jeans maybe once a week

Cheers toddiot. :smile:

yeah, won't stop wearing them either - they make my legs look really skinny (gawd, i sound superficial :P) plus, it's a way of life thingie, innit.

x

yeah but its the skinny jeans for MEN thread :rofl: we have our own :wink:

oh yeah, you're right -sorry tFS is a bit overwhelming at first - SOOOO many threads and all of them on like the 20iest page already :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->