The Blonde Hair Thread #2

I have the Dumb blonde leave in conditioner and it smells heavenly!! :D I haven't noticed any difference in my hair after I started using it but the smell is so lovely that I'm probably going to buy it again. :wink:

^ I need to get the leave in conditioner, too! First I aimed to order it, but when I actually managed to make my order, they were out of stock. So I use the traditional version :smile: Now I can honestly say that they have helped with my hair a lot. The color is still shiny and healthy, not dull at all. And this is almost embarrassing, but before I didn`t like to keep my hair down without proper preparing, cause it went all brushy and flat. Now it stays the same all day by only brushing it in the morning :smile:

Hello! I went to the beach last week for a day and my hair got lighter from the salt water - my friends have confirmed this. I want to get my hair super light from being at the beach all the time. If only.
Also I got a trim, so my hair looks the same as it always does:
vxkfep.jpg

:smile:

Throne of Glass cover model, she reminds me of Ruslana Korshunova (RIP)
ymKLN.jpg

blog.shelfari

let me check my last blonde-re-check... from August 24th...
_mg_3831_1_500.jpg
_mg_3838_1_500.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality pictures but at least you can appreciate current tone, state & length

Milly (Pearls and Poodles blog:(

p
pearlsandpoodles.com

how hard is it to get this kind of natural ashy/dirty blonde type of shade like abbey lee had? ofc i would go to the salon and in case it means anything i've never dyed my hair before it's all virgin generic brown hair.

tumblr_m2zck34HvG1r4hm1no1_500.jpg

tumblr_lie5ttt2t11qc4cmeo1_500.gif

source:fyeahabbeyleekershaw.tumblr.com

I love the colour on Abbey. I do think it washes out alot of people though and it can look very mousy :-/ I find with a few thin highlights most faces look better. It's probably always tricky to compare ourselves with models - because Abbeys face shines and is striking no matter what haircolour :smile: Just my opinion though...

have you ever tried getting that shade or you're scared and didn't? i've been told it's a tricky shade to get:(

also Anna Selezneva has amazing shade
I've tried, but that particular shade is tricky. I like Anna's shade too, I want to get Abbey's or Anna's, I'm going to try again, I'm definitely not scared about doing things to my hair, I bleach and dye it every month.:wink:

I tried taking a picture with my iphone, sorry about the quality, the lightning is not good :ninja:. Here's (more or less) my current shade of blonde.

my photos

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->