The Cat's Pajamas - Pajamas as clothing

Marni for h&m. I think this particular outfit is really cute, and must be really lovely on a hot summer day. I know some people are appalled by this trend, but it's great for someone like me, because comfort is my number one priority (together with fit, naturally).

flare.com

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 3
  • shorts.jpg
    shorts.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 4
I love this!

Anyone knows where I could find a nice PJ-esque shirt for men, online?

It's bad enough that some people wear their actual PJs into public, but now we're designing clothes that aren't PJs but look like them? REALLY?

I'm not into it, at all, but hey fritze here's the pajamas you posted in action on Ece Sukan:

image003.jpg

style.com

I think it looks great on her ^ but I can see how this trend could go horribly wrong..

I quite like this lady's interpretation of the trend...

v45k5z.jpg
168sakx.jpg

BRIEUC75.TYPEPAD.FR

I'm not really into this trend, it can really go horribly wrong. When I read the title's thread, I immediately thought of lazy people that I went to high school with. :lol: However some pull this off well like #64.

i find this trend very interesting and fun, precisely because it can go horrribly, horribly wrong! i love that it's ALL about comfort with PJs whereas with other past night-time attire trends, there are other motivations, lols. that said I feel most of the 'it girls' and editors takes on this trend, bores me and look fashion victim-ey.

i finally found a super rad vintage Ellen Tracy pj top for a steal, at Value Village. i wear it for bed and out and about :rolleyes: it goes well with my new tattoo. i'll try to take a pic sometime.

Ordered this Hermès SS12 shirt at my local Hermès boutique. Can't wait to receive it! :buzz:

k4Aql.jpg

STYLE.COM

^ that is a really cool shirt. I actually love it! Even being a woman, I'd wear it :lol:

This is one of my current obsessions .

Mine too!
I love that the silky fabric looks expensive and chic but the clothes are very comfortable to wear at the same time. Plus I love printed pants.

Got my Hermès shirt yesterday! So happy about it! Sorry for the horrible tag but I've seen so many pictures from TFS used on eBay that I'm careful now :doh:

RcRdM.png

SNAPPED BY THEFRENCHY

^Oddly enough, I actually love how he's teamed that look, perhaps if he tucked the draw string in on the waist... but that is about it!

And thefrenchy you know how much I adore your new shirt, so badly so I've ordered one for myself :heart:.

Hi all

I agree with several people that said that is okay when used as separates.. also the material makes a big difference. The ones from The Row with the drawstrings pants...painful.. ok be pjs.. but drawstrings is a no no in my book.. lol.. even loose clothes should have some sort of fit in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user667sgn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->