Versace F/W 08.09 Milan

Stunning collection and diverse, i didn't expect to see some of it for versace. The only dress i'm not fond of is the one maryna linchuk is wearing where she looks pregnant?!

Am I the only one that doesn't think this is particularly good?

I mean, for the last 3 seasons, I have not liked where Donatella has gone.

For me, Fall 2006 was the best Versace collection EVER, with Spring 2007 coming in close.

This is just missing something for me. It's too....predictable in a way. The dresses were boring and I felt like I had seen them on a Versace runway 10 million times before :lol:

^No Marnii you're not the only one. This collection is nothing compared to Versace used to be and what it can be. But the reality is the previous collections i.e. spring 2005 and before were all kinda unsuccessful so the label had to take a more conservative route.

But I agree about Fall 2006. That's not just the best Versace collection that was the best ever collection full stop.

Accessories

544m.jpg
545m.jpg

546m.jpg
547m.jpg

548m.jpg
549m.jpg

style.com

This is the best Versace collection in a long long time!!!!!! The accessories are gorgeous gorgeous!!!! :clap:

I have to say i :heart: it!!! The last collections are gorgeous!!!
Thank God for rehab :innocent::lol:

Most of the dresses are amazing except for the dresses with the weird pics all over them (not good at all).

They are elegant and luxurious #108 , the designs are gorgeous #111 and this dress on the left is so Roland Mouret #94:lol:...

Gorgeous, congrats Donatella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adityakamotra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->