Gucci Holiday 2023 by Anthony Seklaoui

not a random tattoo being the focal point instead of the bag . The dirty carpet and sort of party theme doesnt work that well. No new clothes those burgundy fishnets and that GUCCI plaque belt have been out. What is being sold here.

it's not bad, it's not that good or captivating either. It looks like something Ferragamo or any mid-level Italian brand would've done a few years ago. Some of that "sexiness" they are chasing is reminiscent of the 2010s Gucci campaigns. Once again though, this is adequate but they need to find a saving grace fast because this won't get them the big bags of cash they desperately seek.

The more and more I see of Sabato de Sarno's Gucci, the more and more I am starting to intensely dislike this new partnership. Another horrid and total non-event of a campaign...

This has the feel of a Christmas campaign by River Island, or any other store on the high street.

I get that it might be a few seasons before any new direction takes hold, but for the prices they'll still be charging, stop-gap Gucci has got to deliver more than this. Remember that period when Gucci campaigns weren't offbeat, they were deeply glamorous? It wouldn't hurt to revisit that, especially around the party season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->