Jean Campbell

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
Featured in British Vogue in a story styled by Joe McKenna and shot by Bruce Weber, yet I can't find any information on her. Anyone know more about this very lovely young lady?

2ch807q.jpg

Image Credit | Glossy Newsstand

She is "daughter of former Vogue fashion editor Isabella Cawdor and her husband, Colin" - vogue.co.uk

Interesting - though I suppose I should have known given the impressive launch in such a high profile magazine. Can't fault the girl for her posh upbringing, she's got a very lovely face almost reminds me a bit of a young Twiggy. Wonder where she will turn up next.

Just had a chance to see the full editorial - what a lovely girl!

BTW, her official title is Lady Jean Campbell, her father is the the Earl and Thane of Cawdor.

Bvz1q71.jpg

wsj

magazine3k.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue UK December 2013
Made in Britain
Photographer: Tim Walker
Stylist: Kate Phelan
Hair: Sam McKnight
Make-Up: Sam Bryant

Digital Edition Vogue UK via Mat Cyruss

^^agreed:smile:. She is super cute & that pedigree is definitely gonna help her go far:P. I too am curious on her age and her height. She looks a bit short:unsure:

her face is incredible, she's great for modeling, so i got surprised when i found out her background, i thought she's just a regular model. and it surprised me that her thread is this short yet, hopefully more stuff is coming soon.

Portfolio Viva Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooo another blond, short, well connected British model with a Burberry campaign. Sounds so familiar?? :rolleyes:

^^ haha yeah, i feel your irony, but i think Jean's face is just exquisite for a model, i don't even feel like she's comperable with that other british blondie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->