Pierre Casiraghi Nightclub Brawl, Natasha Poly Allegedly Involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

before

Reaction score
A vicious nightclub brawl resulted in Monaco’s Prince Pierre Casiraghi needing hospital treatment, it has emerged.
The brawl broke out at the trendy Double Seven nightclub in the Meatpacking district of Manhattan on Saturday.
It is believed the fight started following a late-night confrontation between the 24-year-old prince - who is the son of Princess Caroline and grandson of Grace Kelly - and his friends and former Manhattan club owner Adam Hock.

Speaking to the New York Post, one witness said: 'Pierre’s face looked broken, with deep cuts and blood everywhere. He looked like he needed plastic surgery.'
According to the paper, Mr Hock, 47, was partying with his friends - which included supermodels Natasha Poly, Valentina Zalyaeva and Anja Rubik - when the young prince walked up to their table at about 2.30am.
He was joined by Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos III and two other men.

According to members of Mr Hock's group, the prince and his friends began insulting the models and started drinking from a $500 bottle of vodka on their table.
Witnesses allege that Mr Hock then punched the prince.
One onlooker told the newspaper that the force of the punch resulted in Mr Casiraghi flying across the room and landing on a table on the other side.
Mr Hock also allegedly punched Mr Niarchos, 26, who was there with his Sports Illustrated model girlfriend Jessica Hart.
He is then said to have started punching the two other men with them, Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld, 27, and Diego Marroquin, 33.
The prince was taken to the New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center with his injuries but was released later on Saturday.
Mr Hock has been charged by police with four counts of third-degree assault for the alleged attacks on Casiraghi, Niarchos and the two other men.
During a court hearing in Manhattan yesterday, he said he was the victim.
According to the New York Post, he said: 'I was defending myself and others. Why aren’t [Casiraghi and his pals] handcuffed?'
However, friends of the prince said Mr Hock started the fight.

Mr Hock's lawyer, Salvatore Strazzullo, accused the prince and his friends of being jealous because his client was with a group of beautiful women.
He added: 'These four guys are trust-fund babies who think the world is owed to them. They are like spoiled brats.'
Richard Golub, representing the prince and his friends, said, 'It was a horrifying incident and entirely unprovoked.'
Mr Hock was released but is due back in court next month.

Witnesses at the club said Hock was the instigator of the fight.
One eye witness told the New York Post: 'The prince walked up to the table, and Adam just slammed him for no reason. Stavros jumped in to help Pierre, and then he got slammed in the face.'
Witnesses from both sides agree that someone in Casiraghi's party tried to crack a bottle of Grey Goose vodka over Hock's head.
dailymail.co.uk

erm...ok...as long as Natasha's, Anja's and Valentina's faces weren't damaged it's all good.

They're all idiots, but the Prince and all his friends do strike me as a-holes.

Damn, sounds like he got f*cked up! But all these guys are known douches, so it's not a surprise. I always remember the stuff Mariacarla said about Vladimir being an a-hole and, well, Stavros dated Paris Hilton...*crickets*

They're all idiots, but the Prince and all his friends do strike me as a-holes.
My thoughts exactly. I'm leaning towards the first version of the events. And if it's true.. HA! :lol:. :ninja:

But all these guys are known douches
:lol::lol:
They do all sound and look like douches (especially Stauros) so I'm not at all surprised by the fact that they held a punch fest for 3 models :rolleyes:.

Could Pierre be charged? Or does he have immunity?
I can see the scene happenin, it's not uncommon in night clubs, except these guys have a few more zeros in their bank accounts, but the type of "Im too good for the world is the same". :innocent:

Lol BTW how can those guys not know Natasha is married and Valentina I think has a boyfriend?
Just show them the rings. :lol::lol:

Witnesses from both sides agree that someone in Casiraghi's party tried to crack a bottle of Grey Goose vodka over Hock's head.

What an idiotic way to waste great vodka.

^it really is. this thread title is extremely misleading. I thought something had happened to them :shock:

until I read on and found out its just a bunch of rich douchebags fighting with each other

Is the Adam Hock in question this guy, as Wikipedia claims him to be? If so, he's not just some former club owner.

On a sidenote, I'm not too surprised about that group getting into a fight. I studied for a semester at the university in Milan where Pierre was a student and he had a pretty bad reputation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, sounds like he got f*cked up! But all these guys are known douches, so it's not a surprise. I always remember the stuff Mariacarla said about Vladimir being an a-hole and, well, Stavros dated Paris Hilton...*crickets*

What did she say?

When royalty has become such an obsolete system, what does one have left to do but party like an *******, talk like an ******* and act like an ***hole?

Geez, all grown up men yet still act like some little brats. I can't think of anything more disgusting than men who are disrespectful to women.

When royalty has become such an obsolete system, what does one have left to do but party like an *******, talk like an ******* and act like an ***hole?

What? The forum censorship stops after the second swear?
Glitch!!! :shifty::shifty:

Geez, all grown up men yet still act like some little brats. I can't think of anything more disgusting than men who are disrespectful to women.
Add a lot of alcohol and men unravels it's most basic insticts. :ninja:

Please do not jump on the "poor rich kids & royals" wagon - EVERYBODY has the option to be a descent human being!

Was Paris Hilton’s Ex Stavros Niarchos to Blame for Bottle Service Battle and Prince Casiraghi’s Broken Jaw?

The story of the day is about a spat at the Meatpacking Club Double Seven club on Saturday night, between former owner of Hawaiian Tropic Zone, Adam Hock, and a group of very young adults with very old money. The night ended with a sprained shoulder for Mr. Hock and an alleged broken jaw for 24-year-old Prince Pierre Casiraghi, the grandson of Grace Kelly. Mr. Hock is now being charged with four counts of third-degree assault. Fights between socialites and bar owners are usually regulated to Page Six. So how did Emily Smith‘s team make Saturday’s punch-up front page news? The answer might lay in a throw-away reference to the rest of the prince’s posse.

Hock, 47, said he was just defending himself and the bevy of models seated at his table after Casiraghi, Paris Hilton ex Stavros Niarchos and scenesters Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld and Diego Marroquin became “belligerent” and “aggressive” because he was at a better table than them.
Without getting into the he-said, he-said of the ordeal (Mr. Hock claimed that the kids were drinking his friend’s bottle service, while party promoter Nima Yamini said that Mr. Hock “just went nuts”) take a look at some of those names. Paris Hilton and her ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos were always a terrible combo: those two can’t enter a bar without it basically exploding into a flurry of fists. Vladmir Restoin Roitfeld (the son of French Vogue‘s former editor, Caroline Roitfeld), Diego Marroquin, and Prince Casiraghi, on the other hand, might be well-known party-goers, but their names aren’t usually tied to bar brawls.
And reading the testimony of events, it did seem as if the original beef was between the shipping heir and Mr. Hock. While the first Post story assumed Prince Casiraghi as the instigator:
Hock, 47, had been partying with friends — including Double Seven owner Jeffrey Jah, hairdresser-to-the-stars Joel Warren and catwalk stunners Natasha Poly, Valentina Zalyaeva and Anja Rubik — when Casiraghi strolled over to their table with shipping-scion pal and Paris Hilton ex Stavros Niarchos III and two other men at around 2:30 a.m., witnesses said.
…the front-page story today had Mr. Hock switching his story over to blame Mr. Niarchos:
“My friend Peter Bakker [supermodel Natasha Poly’s husband] (editor’s note: yes, this would be the same Natasha Poly who just purchased a posh condo at 100 11th Ave) was there at our table with his wife and two other top models. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back, I could see there was hostility between Peter and Stavros Niarchos,” Hock said.
Not that Mr. Hock himself should be let off the hook, considering the history of women suing him and his partners for using the Hawaiian Tropic Zone as a brothel. So why is the focus on the prince?
Well, because unlike Hilton, Hock, and Niarchos, the name Casiraghi had yet to be dragged through New York City’s muck(racking). It was inevitable that with friends like his, he’d eventually be cold-clocked by the gossip columns. All they needed was a good left hook, and they got one in Mr. Hock.

Source: http://www.observer.com/2012/02/was...ce-brouhaha-and-prince-casiraghis-broken-jaw/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samiyaaakat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->