Pierre Casiraghi Nightclub Brawl, Natasha Poly Allegedly Involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
and who else had to google Jessica Hart to know what she looked like :innocent:

LOL me to :lol: and she isn't even that smoking hot victoria secret model tbh. But that's my IMO and got nothing to do with this. I had no idea who she was.

I find her tweets very very immature, i mean how old is she, 8?

Other then that i don't know what happened, as all we here. But Peter isn;'t the kind of guy that search for a fight from what i've heard. So if someone insulted his woman i can understand that he defens her!

Last edited by a moderator:
here's how.

1) the girl flipped the birdie at Natasha and cursed at her, trying to start a fight. Trashy.
2) hanging out with scumbags does not make you a scumbag, per se. even though Adam may be one, that doesn't make Natasha and her husband scumbags. :rolleyes:

i did,3 picture were enough i got bored. didnt wanna c any more :lol:

here's how.

1) the girl flipped the birdie at Natasha and cursed at her, trying to start a fight. Trashy.
2) hanging out with scumbags does not make you a scumbag, per se. even though Adam may be one, that doesn't make Natasha and her husband scumbags. :rolleyes:

I know who she is, but I wanted to refresh my memory. :lol:

She is hot, except when she smiles, to me only Monika Jagaciak can pull the gap. B)

i googled Jessica Hart unfortunately shes not too far from a page 6 girl from the pics I saw, shes basically in good company

lol

SCALLYWAG, observer.com

Since then, Ms. Hart has apparently deleted her tweets, perhaps in reaction to Mr. Hock’s lawyer, who responded to the virtual attacks by saying:

“I expect her to come in and tell the truth and then, if she’s going to resort to name calling like calling my client a liar, she will open herself up to defamation and libel.”

Not wise of Jessica to make enemies because of that guy. He`ll dump her as soon as he can get himself a hotter model (maybe one that had her teeth fixed :wink: )

as i read on another blog, she'll never walk Prada that's for sure. Miucca loves Natasha Poly.

oh...this is turning to be more interesting that i thought so. pierre does seem like a brat, but i'm totally lost as more info surfaces - first it was hock and the brats, then it's models, then it's peter and brats, now it's hock and models and even after denying it herself rubik is still listed as one of the people involved. :lol:

The majority of sources sum up that it was Casiraghi & Co who came to the table and started things.

What I don`t get is

1) Casiraghi & Stavros had their GIRLFRIENDS with them during the incident. Who insults other women (and the clubowner of the club tey`re in!) while their girlfriends stand next to them!?! To me, that`s just as bad as trying to pick of another woman while the girlfriend is present! :doh:

2)Why does Jessica Hart get into it so loud-mouthed on Twitter and in the press!? It was not her boyfriend who got the bloody nose.

lol, the anja cameo is just surreal (and also felicitiously unreal) :D

and who is this woman/model (?) coming out and insulting natasha? if i hadn't disavowed google many years ago, i would be mighty tempted to search her model resume just to put it next to natasha's and laugh at it. she sounded demented.

she obviously got angry about something specific, something she cant prove so risked slander, that most likely wont end up in the media.

lol

SCALLYWAG, observer.com

its libel if you cant prove its true...
shes barely actually said ANYTHING and hes already got lawyers going after her for defamation of character. all she said was basically 'the truth will come out' and the guy got lawyers on her.

The way the press are covering this and some of the comments here are just hilarious....and quite ridiculous.
At the crux of this, who really cares if Poly is a bigger model than Jessica Hart?
Seriously.

The way the press are covering this and some of the comments here are just hilarious....and quite ridiculous.
At the crux of this, who really cares if Poly is a bigger model than Jessica Hart?
Seriously.

THANK YOU. As if it has any relevance to the incident itself.

its libel if you cant prove its true...
shes barely actually said ANYTHING and hes already got lawyers going after her for defamation of character. all she said was basically 'the truth will come out' and the guy got lawyers on her.

What really? Team Poly and team Jesscia already had laywers before the Jessica kidstweets. And it goes always like that if someone sue you. You know; you take a lawyer to defend or make the case and if party Jessica is putting tweet relevant to the case you get a response from party Poly.
Putting up tweets like Jessica did isn't a smart move and also really immature. It's okay for someone that is 13 years old.

The laywer only responsed quite decent.

TEAM POLY!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe all these news outlets are reporting that Pierre Casiraghi is a prince, because he's not. His mother may be royalty, but neither he or his siblings have royal titles.

here's how.

I had to Google her to recall who she is.

And 3. Apparently Anja Rubik not being there was irrelevant, according to the articles. Jessica Hart was still trying to provoke her.

Natasha is a lady as we all know, Jessica Hart just seems a trashy woman, I join the group who had to google her. She's just irrelevant.

TEAM POLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->