Vogue Paris September 2006 : Jessica, Snejana, Sasha & Gemma by Craig McDean

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score

source | hfgl original scan by taben

:buzz: :buzz:

From kouklina at Fashist:

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]A nearly 100% ISSUE SHOT BY GRAIG MCDEAN... What a treat!

Cover : Stam, Sasha, Gemma and Snejana by Craig McDean (very modern but not very nice lookking but a bunch of models on cover is nice to see...)

Story 1 : Affinités électives (McDean) with Du Juan, Hye, Doutzen, Natasa, Anna-Mariya, Shalom, Maria Carla, Han, Rachel Alexander, Elise C & Sasha. One page per girl, shot in studio, very modern, very chic, very inspired (Stylism by Carine is perfect)

Story 2 : Justin Timberlake by Terry Richardson. Cute and edgy. Like these portraits.

Story 3 : Le Jeu ET le Je (McDean) with Carmen Kaas, Raquel, Iselin, Natasha, Anja, Tasha, Angela Lindvall, Missy, Romina Lanaro, Gemma, Malgosia... A dream ! Shot not in studio, stylism by Emmanual Alt. More edgy...

Story 4 : A la ligne (McDean) with Hana, Iekeline, Irina, Olga Trokhova, Caroline, Vlada, Loneke, Coco, Behati, Hilary, Lily D, Freja,... A dream come true ! Movement, studio, B&W... I love this one !

Story 5 : McDean and the dream keeps on... Querelle, Daiane, Morgane, Erin W, Olja Ivanisevic, Julia D, Jeisa, Shannan, Snejana, Karen Elson (yeeeeessss), Stam, Liya, Marcelle Bittar (yeeeessssss)... Too good to be true ! Studio, one page per girl, lots of energy and sometimes very near to the universe of David Sims. Stylism by Carine...

Story 6 : The Cherry on the pie !!! Stephanie Seymour shot by Graig McDean (I guess for the first time and it's great...)+ Story on her. I am over the moon

All I listed is true. Sorry I can't scan but enjoy soon !

P.S. = Many thanks to Carine for this great moment of happiness

HOW GREAT IS THAT???

But a moment of solemnity and kindness as well:

Heather Bratton has her photo (by Graig McDean) in the edito of this Vogue Paris September issue and the edito says after a few lines on her that this VOGUE issue is dedicated to her.

R.I.P. Heather

That's very thoughtful of Carine and co. at the same time :heart:
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
my heart is going boom boom boom about the cover :woot:
And Querelle + Iekeline :wub: but sounds..like a lot of studio shoots :unsure: I hope it's not boring

and dedicated issue to heather :wub:

What a great line up, with much potential..
Exciting to have a new Karen Elson ed! Could mean her return..
Can't wait to see it!

An it's great that they will acknowledge Heather too. :heart:

The Heather Bratton part is sweet...I kind of thought Meisel might do something like that for Italian Vogue as well with some unreleased pics since he shot her quite often.

Story 1 : Affinités électives (McDean) with Du Juan, Hye, Doutzen, Natasa, Anna-Mariya, Shalom, Maria Carla, Han, Rachel Alexander, Elise C & Sasha. One page per girl, shot in studio, very modern, very chic, very inspired (Stylism by Carine is perfect)
du juan:heart:

i hope du in cover,she's great in china vogue cover~~

Oh....My...God.. wow. The line-up of models is ridiculous!:woot::woot::woot:

you KNOW those eds are gonna absolutely amazing..and then some. All of the models are so different, im so excited to see how they work together!!:woot:

OMG, this issue will be the greatest, I guess! :shock: :woot:
I can't wait! :heart:
Thanks so much, Faith :flower:

all the edit sound great (hopefully not a let down) and the cast of model (and there a whole lot of them) is amazing :smile:
it sweet of them to put something in for heather as well:flower:

can't wait to see what it turns out like ^_^

I'm excited to see Morgane, Liya and Iekliene

omg Karen is back! and her and Shannan in an ed together, amazing (actually i like all the girls in that ed that i know, i dont recognize some of them)

further evidence that vogue paris is the best vogue out there

I'm stunned :shock:
The model line-up is absolutely insane:buzz:. I think I would have liked an only girl cover though but we'll see. It' s so thoughtful to dedicate this amazing issue to Heather :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->