• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

A Model Life - TLC Reality TV Show

I was actually watching this show today (TVOED), but they're not doing shows like I though they would, ?, .

I used to find her interesting but now she looks dull

^ i agree! i was just thinking that

i liked her she was mysterious on the show and interesting and seemed to have a natural talent but she's very dull and she looks quite old to me in these particular photos

More Angelika
Whitley Kros - MBFW Fall 2008 - Runway
gettyimages

Ooh, thank you, kochie332.:flower:
Angelika was the "spice" (or one of) in the show.
But irl... :unsure:

Saw this in Petra's thread
l5702894wy7.jpg

Abby looks so adorable!!! xD :lol: and so does lucia, Petra is beautiful!

A little update on Valeria...

Last I talked to her she told me she had met with an agency in London (she had traveled there, as well as a few other places, for holidays) who was excited be taking her on board her soon. ^_^ Of course in my excitment for her (and the fact that I had little time to talk), I failed to ask what agency.

I'll ask her later, if I can, but she had told me this on MySpace, and when I went back to her message, it wasn't there because her MySpace account had been deleted. :huh: Anyway, I'll try to catch up with her some other way, and ask her the agency that she'll be signing with in London. :flower:

^oh thats exciting that she will be with an agency in London, thanks for sharing :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->