Adriana Lima dumped billionaire Prince Wenzenslaus of Lichtenstein for rocker Danny

Roxxy_007

Reaction score
Adriana Lima dumped billionaire Prince Wenzenslaus of Lichtenstein for rocker Danny of Timbalada

Supermodel Gone Wild!

Posted Feb 28th 2007 12:18PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Paparazzi Photo, Hot Bodies
Ultra-sexy Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima got down and dirty in her homeland for Carnival.
0228_adriana_lima_hot_fame.jpg

The Victoria's Secret sexpot hammed it up for cameras as she danced and partied the night away in Salvador de Bahia for the annual festival. Her hotness recently dumped billionaire Prince Wenceslas of Lichtenstein for hunkazon Brazilian rocker Danny of Timbalada.
http://www.tmz.com/search/?q=adriana+lima

Adriana kissing Danny(the main voice of Timbalada band) on the 26th of February 2007.

blank.gif
blank.gif
AFB_0182.jpg
blank.gif
blank.gif
AFB_0181.jpg
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
AFB_0174.jpg
AFB_0178.jpg

brunopress

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think she couldn't marry the prince?They had a long relationship...most of all,they (she)said she is virgin.

^Well, maybe the royal family doesn't want a daughter-in-law who walked down runways scantily clad in lingerie?

Roxxy_007 said:
Why do you think she couldn't marry the prince?They had a long relationship...most of all,they (she)said she is virgin.

Adriana recanted the statement that she was a virgin. She claims her english wasn't good and she didn't understand the question (despite very clearly saying "I have to say YES; sex is for after marriage."

Adriana realized she was never going to get the ring. There was NO WAY she could marry into that family. And, the family has to approve for any prince of Liechtenstein to marry (if he wants to stay a prince!). Adriana seems very up front and I imagine she started pressuring him for a ring.

I think he was with her because, well, she's beautiful and it was probably convenient. Adriana and Danny are probably a much better fit, though, culturally and personality wise. In all the pics except one that I've seen of them, she's leaning into him and he's not smiling or leaning away.

eternitygoddess said:
^Well, maybe the royal family doesn't want a daughter-in-law who walked down runways scantily clad in lingerie?

That's exactly what it is. Not only scantily clad, but nude in some photos! The Liechtensteins are very low key so a supermodel who wears lingerie would not likely fit into the family.

so how long did the relationship with the prince last then? and do we have any pics of them together somewhere??

so how long did the relationship with the prince last then? and do we have any pics of them together somewhere??

^ hahaha you can't judge their relationship from that second photo :P
but it is very true indeed.

That Danny guy is definately a better fit!

thefrancofille said:
Adriana recanted the statement that she was a virgin. She claims her english wasn't good and she didn't understand the question (despite very clearly saying "I have to say YES; sex is for after marriage."

Adriana realized she was never going to get the ring. There was NO WAY she could marry into that family. And, the family has to approve for any prince of Liechtenstein to marry (if he wants to stay a prince!). Adriana seems very up front and I imagine she started pressuring him for a ring.

I think he was with her because, well, she's beautiful and it was probably convenient. Adriana and Danny are probably a much better fit, though, culturally and personality wise. In all the pics except one that I've seen of them, she's leaning into him and he's not smiling or leaning away.

HAHA. How can she say she didn't understand, when the portuguese word for virgin is virgem?!?!

liberty33r1b said:

They've been together since 2004. I think men know fairly early on if a girl is the one for marriage. 3 years is a long time to wait for someone!

I really think she "got it" that he wasn't going to marry her. I find it interesting that after the trip they took to Brazil to visit her mother, she broke up with him a little while after. Maybe her mother saw something and warned her daughter to not stick around?

TUGA said:
HAHA. How can she say she didn't understand, when the portuguese word for virgin is virgem?!?!

:lol: She should have just said "no comment." Maybe it was a strategy on her part to look more favorable for his family who are Catholic? Maybe she thought that would make up for her career. I dunno.

Adriana is Portugese? I swear I've never seen an unattractive person who is from Portugual/Brazil/or is from that general area.

thefrancofille said:
Not only scantily clad, but nude in some photos!
Not only scantily clad and nude, but trashy as hell.
The woman doesn't have an ounce of class, clothes on or clothes off.

PS: Charlotte Rampling has posed naked and in lingerie and still is a class act, one of the top 5 most elegant women ever in my book.
Doesn't necessarily mean anything...

That's exactly what it is. Not only scantily clad, but nude in some photos! The Liechtensteins are very low key so a supermodel who wears lingerie would not likely fit into the family.

They sound like a right bunch of tossers. These cocktail-sausage countries all seem to have unnecessary numbers of royals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VogueVoyager
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->